Interesting and humorous - page 132

khorosh:
You have to use foreign online shops. I recently received my order from China (a pH meter) very cheaply. Much cheaper than here.

Yeah ))) And the readings are probably much more .......

VOLDEMAR:

Yeah )))) And it must have a much better reading .......
It reads fine and can be adjusted if you use a fluid with a known PH. In China, most of the products are produced by branches of Western firms, only the Chinese workers. And then you think we have different, more accurate pH meters? No, they are the same, only with an additional markup on the price.

khorosh:
It shows normally and there is a possibility of adjustment if a liquid with a known PH is used. In China, most of the products are produced by branches of Western firms, only Chinese workers. And then, you think we have any other, more accurate pH-meters? No, they are the same, only with an additional markup on the price.

"What difference does it make whose station - Russian or American, all the same everything is made in China" (c) :)

leonid553:

Not humour. Just interesting "information to think about".

It's not the first time I've noticed that online retailers often cheat and lie about their alleged discounts.

And now I've caught the crooks by the hand. Recently (a week and a half ago) picked up an acquaintance (neighbour) e-book-reader. Looked for L-Book V60 - for the price of 2850 rubles in the Russian online shop. The friend waited (on Friday) next pension, and today we decided to order. As soon as I opened the bookmark in the shop and went to the site I could feel "something wrong"! The new "January discounts!" had been announced.

And it turned out that the selected book, which a week ago cost 2850 rubles - now worth 4130 rubles! And this still has a place "January discount" = almost -10 percent (from the allegedly old, initial price of 4419r), see link http://www.you2you.ru/catalog/multimedia/elektronnye_knigi/483439?cityID=7 - there on the right price!

I think I'll stay away from this "you2you" sham online with "fictitious" discounts!

Well, what you have written to us, of course, that's thanks, although I've never heard of any "you2you" until now.
But if you want some serious results make a complaint to Rospotrebnadzor or whatever the organization is called the consumer protection organization. Let them sort it out and arrange a counter "holiday" for the U2u :)

pro_:

Well what you have written to us, of course, thank you, although I have never heard of any "you2u" until now.
But if you want some serious results, make a complaint to Rospotrebnadzor or whatever the consumer protection organization is called. Let them sort it out and arrange a counter "holiday" for the U2u :)

Yeah, in Russia, everything is arranged so that no one wants anything, try to wait for something from the state and all sorts of departments, and try to prove that one hassle all alone papers and no good.

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, everything in Russia is set up so that no one needs anything, try to get something from the state and all sorts of agencies, and try to prove anything, it's all a torture with paperwork and no use at all.

Do not worry or you will get gastritis.)

khorosh:
You should use foreign online shops. I recently received my order from China (a PH meter) very cheaply. Much cheaper than here.

And shipping from China? Probably not cheap, is it?

Besides,khorosh, you forgot again about our lazy bums, Russian Duma lawmakers and bureaucratic pimps with salaries of 550 thousand rubles!

Now according to their laws, a Russian recipient has to provide up to five certificates to the post office for such orders! And the postal service has now also refused to deliver such parcels. Because of new stupid rules.

http://www.firstnews.ru/articles/id626049-dhl-i-fedex-otkazalis-dostavlyat-v-rf-posylki/

"New bureaucratic rules have been in place since the beginning of 2014. The Federal Customs Service now requires three additional documents from the buyer: the original bank statement (it must show the name of the online retailer to which the funds have been transferred), it is also necessary to show customs officers the original contract for the provision of customs declaration services and a copy of the bank card with which the purchase was made.
These documents must be presented together with a copy of the passport with the registration, the order form and a photo of the purchased goods. At the same time, customs officers will have to explain why a citizen is registered at one address, but the parcel was ordered at another (the place of actual residence). If the explanation is not satisfactory, the parcel may be refused.
"(с)

You,khorosh, still stubbornly continue to think that such a government should only be changed by peaceful parliamentary means, without "rocking the boat"?

leonid553:

And shipping from China? Probably not cheap, is it?

Besides,khorosh, you have again forgotten about our lazy bums, Russian Duma lawmakers with salaries of 550,000 roubles!

Now for such orders, the recipient must submit up to five certificates to the post office! And it seems the postal service has refused to deliver such parcels now.

http://www.firstnews.ru/articles/id626049-dhl-i-fedex-otkazalis-dostavlyat-v-rf-posylki/

The cost of delivery was included in the price. It was only $8 and how many cents. Yes I was lucky, I managed to get it before the new laws came into effect. I agree, our bureaucrats are putting the brakes where they should and shouldn't.

mikhail12:
A routine situation with no clever intent, just outdated information ... I've come across it myself. When an item is chosen, you still need to call the phone numbers to clarify))

Checked, clarified-called!

leonid553:

Do you,khorosh, still stubbornly continue to think that such a government should only be changed by peaceful parliamentary means, without "rocking the boat"?

So you make a revolution, but the bureaucrats will remain. They sometimes even act in defiance of the law, they even tell Putin to go fuck himself, albeit unspoken. Whichever president comes to power, there will be no one to keep an eye on every bureaucrat). This is the mentality of our society.