Interesting and humorous - page 36

drknn:

No glitches there - before copying the code, tick the "Use old embed code" box on YouTube

+1. That's the way it is.

denis_orlov:
What exactly is a fake? A clever photomontage? :)...
To conclude the subject: I found a tool that makes it easy and convenient, if anyone is interested - Abrosoft FaceMixer 3.0.1

denis_orlov:
To conclude the topic: I found a prog that makes it easy and convenient, if anyone is interested - Abrosoft FaceMixer 3.0.1

Don't do that, otherwise someone will put together avatars of forum users and open a topic like "Perfect face of a forum user" :))))))))))))))

@@

Men - which hand do you pee with?

- I piss with my left hand.

- I piss with my right hand.

- That's weird, I'm a dick.....

@@

Bremborg: I'm so fucked up, I'm working late. I go to the intercom, I dial 192.168....

xxx: I was flipping through a tower book and came across this phrase:
"Lord, forgive me...(then another pen) and me...(then a pencil) and all of us."
xxx: I hope their maths teacher is OK :(

A father tells a bedtime story to his son: anecdote.net
- Once upon a time there was a rich man. He bought the best computer and a lot of licensed programmes.
- Daddy, how do you mean licensed?
- Sleep, son - it's a fairy tale! ...

After a good drink to celebrate my paycheck, I come home. I have a thought in my head: I'm going to make a stash. I don't remember exactly where I put the money. I remember one thing - at eye level.
Took me two weeks to find the fucking stash. I cursed everything! Eventually the money was found. Under the refrigerator!

- Son, you messed with a bad company...
- Mum, I started it.

>

the shooting of the hypnotist was amusing

denis_orlov:
To conclude the topic: found a tool that makes it easy and convenient, if anyone is interested - Abrosoft FaceMixer 3.0.1
I hope you've already started assembling the perfect forumie? :))