Market phenomena - page 60

avtomat: Can't you see the difference again? Or don't you want to?
Yes, I do, don't get all worked up, Oleg. And you don't pay attention to the tone of your remarks about the subject of the thread , but familiarise yourself with the primary sources.

Mathemat:
I see, don't get excited, Oleg. And you don't pay attention to the tone of statements about the subject of the branch , but get acquainted with primary sources.
this word - "primary sources" - has always made me cringe...

avtomat:
Mathemat:
I see, don't get all worked up, Oleg. And you don't pay attention to the tone of statements about the subject of the branch , but get acquainted with primary sources.
this word -- "primary sources" -- has always made me cringe...

By primary sources it seems to mean the content of the branch offered for review. And it is called a primary source in the context of this forum. In short, everything is relative and one must always consider the context. The dispute is over and now both sides are on the same page. :)

Mathemat:

Yeah, "haven't read it, but disapprove anyway". You read it. The most interesting stuff is there, as usual, near the middle to the end of the branch. Every interesting branch has its own laws of development, quite bizarre. And this one is the same.

I am not saying that it is the only correct approach, but it is worthy of reflection.

Alexey, take notes of interesting fragments - or page/post numbers. It would be interesting to see what you find interesting :)

tol64:

By primary sources, you probably mean the content of the thread offered for review. And it is called primary source in the context of this forum. In short, everything is relative and one must always consider the context. The dispute is over and now both sides are on the same page. :)
yeah yeah... primary sources... especially in context... Marx... Lenin... Swinosaurus... the mainstream of the greats in the context of truth... and many glorious figures of modern times are present in this stream...

Svinozavr:

OK. Maybe I didn't get it right. What I meant to say was that the quotes do NOT differ from the world (name any exchange) by any meaningful amount. And that it arrives late is a myth.

Yes, it was! On the RTS futures, I had a DAX robot that worked very successfully. But it was temporary. And it's not a fucking pattern. And it's certainly not something worth talking about in this thread.

There was never any talk about late quotes or arbitrage or spread trading at all.

The point is that the quotas on FX are largely formed by the quoting of large participants, as opposed to the stock market, where there is no quoting at all and liquidity is provided by anyone who wants it. Although many exchanges have market makers or speculators, there is less need for them and the requirements for them are different. Therefore, their influence is much more local than on FX.

avtomat:
yeah yeah... primary sources... especially in context... Marx... Lenin... Swinosaurus... the mainstream of the greats in the context of truth... and many glorious figures of modern times are present in this stream...

Swinosaurus was the parent of that branch, but the interesting thing is, as Mathemat said , in the middle to the end of the branch. And that, interesting by and large, is not his merit, but

Yurixx, Mathemat, Candid, MetaDriver , etc. Read it, you'll find it interesting.

Avals: Alexey, take notes on interesting fragments - or page/post numbers. It would be interesting to see what you find interesting :)

Oops, that's a big synopsis: it's a big branch.

Actually, it's not only about the context as such, there are many other interesting ideas. That's what makes it valuable, because it's not one-sided at all. In the beginning Petya wanted to arrange a dump of his works there, but it turned out to be quite different.

Avals:

There was no mention of late quotes or arbitrage or spread trading at all.

The point is that quotas on FX are largely formed by quoting large participants, unlike on the stock market, where there is no quotation at all and liquidity is provided by anyone who wants it. Although many exchanges have market makers or speculators, there is less need for them and the requirements for them are different. Therefore, their influence is much more local than on FX.

P.S. By the way, lovers of mathematics can familiarise themselves with the mathematical model of quotes on FX. For example, or one of the early articles by Martin D. D. Evans, Richard K. Lyons. The rest you can google by author. Here seems to be one of the most recent

Avals: P.S. By the way, lovers of mathematics can check out the mathematical model of quoting on FX. For example, or one of the early articles by Martin D. D. Evans, Richard K. Lyons. The rest you can google by author. Here seems to be one of the latest.
Bookmark it, then we'll see.