Market phenomena - page 58

Reshetov:
At least approximate the point at which to look for another forward, i.e. when the current one has expended potential energy.

At least approximately determine the moment of dynamic optimization based on the interpolating curve... Imho, it's interesting: you can also try Fourier... :)

tara:

At least roughly determine the moment of dynamic optimisation based on the interpolating curve... imho, interesting activity: you can also try Fourier... :)

It is also possible to hammer nails with a TV.

What does interpolation and optimization have to do with it? Everything has already been optimized. You just need to extrapolate.

What does Fourier have to do with it? The Fourier theorem is for periodic functions, not for single pulses followed by decay.

Reshetov:

You can also hammer nails with a television set.

What has Fourier got to do with it? The Fourier theorem is for periodic functions, not for single pulses followed by decay.

What does regression have to do with it? It, like Fourier, is conformal, and to use it for extrapolation is just as hopeless.

tara:

What does regression have to do with it? Like Fourier, it's conformal, so using it for extrapolation is just as hopeless.

The nerds are at the end of their rope. Already regression is not even for extrapolation.

I wonder what else it could be used for?

trailing stop on the equity chart - no extrapolation. - simpler.

Reshetov:

The botanists are at the end of their rope. Already regression is not even for extrapolation.

Like... To say: that's the way it was! Are there any options?

Reshetov:

The botanists are at the end of their rope. Already regression is not even for extrapolation.

As a botanist to a botanist: for interpolation.

tara:
As a botanist to a botanist: for interpolation.
Tell me a secret! Why do you need interpolation?

Svinozavr:
Tell me a secret! Why do you need Interpolation?

I'll tell you: I don't need it :(

By the way - the context has just changed, imho (to H1)