FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 28

DolaroEnu dropped and then don't believe the hamsters if almost 90% were standing in the bays ))))

yosuf:
What then guides you when opening and closing a position, if not a forecast? I don't think you should be so categorical in dismissing forecasts, but it depends on what kind of forecasts and what they are based on.

Let's not, I agree. Please make a forecast on the Eurodollar for any timeframe.

DragonSL:

How do you check the wulf, at which points?

To begin with, a wolf is only constructed when there are 4 points. I don't understand the question about checking at points. ?

Eura salt, don't argue)

Gold and the franc are all rushing to buy. The dollar in this context is no longer considered a safe asset. Until Congress decides.

yosuf:
What do you use as a guide when you open and close positions, if not the forecast? I think you should not be so categorical about forecasts, but it depends on what kind of forecasts and what they are based on.

I am guided by TC signals, here is an example

I can categorically reject forecasts, because a forecast puts you into the framework it creates.

SJS:

eurgbp to 8930-8880

- the eu drop more quickly than the pound

-slowing to a halt on the eu and rise on the pound,

-rise in eur (~1.45) slower than pound (~1.62) before eurgbp gets to this zone

-growth of both pairs at the expense of dollar fall and rise of gold like in area 1528

Well gold worked out and there it fell asleep for now if up then 1541

The rest is not working out because of the pound is not growing - large volumes on the buy, but diminishing... in case of no luck to drive down the eurgbp (11 ppts remained) to the pre-set level, let's go back to 80.61 on the dollar and then do it again or maybe just continue))

Temnyj:

I am guided by TC signals, here is an example

I can categorically dismiss predictions because the prediction puts me within the framework it creates.

That's right, once you make a prediction you start believing in it yourself)))

Where does the euve stop today, who thinks?