FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 30

strangerr:

Hi. Can I have cash, without the mantra, because I'm getting old and lazy)))

>

strangerr:

Hi. Can I do it in cash, without the mantra, because I'm getting old and lazy))).

In addition to mantras, there is also mandala (dibs is a very mystical word, in short it is a sacred image).

And then there are mudras.

You can meditate by folding your fingers into mudras, looking at the mandala and reciting the mantra. Like the mystical traditions do.

trinitron:

In addition to mantras, there is mandala (dibs is a very mystical word, but in a nutshell, it is a sacred image).

You can meditate by folding your fingers into mudras, looking at the mandala and reciting the mantra. As it is supposed to be in the mystical traditions.

I told you I was lazy, and here you have to put your fingers together to look somewhere)))

trinitron:

In addition to mantras, there is also mandala (dibs is a very mystical word, in short it is a sacred image).

You can meditate by folding your fingers into mudras, looking at the mandala and reciting the mantra. As it is supposed to be in the mystical traditions.

What kind of TC is that? Tell me more about it. I'm all about the MAKS and MASDs.

margaret:

The paths from psychologist to psychotherapist are inscrutable ))) >

DragonSL:

The paths from psychologist to psychotherapist are inscrutable )))
I was watching this video... it reminded me of a friend of ours... I thought he must have watched too much of it...

Kitsan:

What kind of TC is that? Tell me more about it. I'm all MAKS and MASD.

These are mystical rituals, and there the stakes are higher than money, there is Life and Soul.

Although there are people who can cash in on metaphysics.

I had one friend, he had a real flair, he won the lottery and Forex, his record was 200 quid on the lottery and even more on the forex.

I do not know, I cannot win with money, but he says it is a paradox in life.

margaret:
I was watching this video... it reminded me of a mutual acquaintance... I thought he must have watched too much of it...

Did his mother also read him mantras as a child instead of bedtime stories?

Z.Freud

mimohodom:

14286 I propose to consider a U-turn

You are right, the indicator also shows it. I wonder why no one uses the indicator, at least to assess the moment of reversal, trend and flat characteristics. You should read the number of bars since the trend's beginning and set the number 30 in the parameters. At present, on H1 this figure is 13 and the indicator clearly shows the reversal moment. You can use it at least for reference so you can guess less.

DragonSL:

Did his mother also read him mantras as a child instead of bedtime stories?

Z.Freud

probably...

I wish there was a smiley face...