FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 21

IgorM:

To be honest, setting exit targets (SL and TP) is the only thing that saves you from a quick loss, but MM is more important, I use a system of placing orders. In order to increase expected payoffs I use both partial position closing and profit share, while I don't experiment with losses - I close them directly, although there is an excellent system of locking orders - but one can get stuck in lots for a couple of weeks, it's easier to look for entry points, hoping to enter the profitable movement.

SZS: Good luck!

I will not go into details, take my time and yours, but I have long given up the positions that you advertise. Time will pass and you will give them up (you may be 3-4 years on the market) ....))))

P.S. Same to you....))))

Sweet:

I won't go into details and take up my and your time, but I gave up the positions you are advertising a long time ago. Time will pass and you will give them up (apparently you have been in the market for 3-4 years) ....))))

P.S. Same to you....))))

What is your position on these issues? And how long have you been in the market (and how does it affect trading - total trading time?)

Tantrik:
What is your position on these questions? How long have you been in the market (and how does it affect your trading - total trading time?)

I know people who have been in the market for years, lost a lot of money and got zero results... ....

But there are those who go straight to the heart, find a good TS and work...

Tantrik:

Apprentice has been rated (Zulu) link in profile....

more apprentices? ))))

rigc:
more apprentices? ))))
"The question is certainly an interesting one..."

rigc:

I know people who have been in the market for years, lost a lot of money and got zero results... ....

and there are those who go straight to the heart, find a good TS and work...

everyone is different... ()

I already wrote - the main issue is philosophical (no one is paying attention) and from here an interesting conclusion - you cannot learn (as a simple but complicated profession, for example, crane operator, excavator operator or a turner. A bit may be compared with electric welder - to see should). And as if the conclusion if you learn a little bit already a small millionaire (so there is not even an entrance ...) Or it all seems to me?

Sweet:

I won't go into details and take up my and your time, but I gave up the positions you are advertising a long time ago. Time will pass and you will give them up (apparently you have been on the market for 3-4 years) ....))))

1.5 years to be exact

So far I see price fluctuating within daily resistance and 4 hour support. Possible upcoming moves in my view are shown in the screenshot.

Also according to ishimoku the price has entered a cloud and is currently trying to get out of it. Let's see if it succeeds or not :)

herzogtier:

So far I see price fluctuating within daily resistance and 4 hour support. Possible upcoming moves in my view are shown in the screenshot.

Also according to ishimoku the price has entered a cloud and is currently trying to get out of it. Let's see if it succeeds or not :)

The idea is correct, but one should not make half-metre long drawings, otherwise people may wonder why the forum feels sluggish.