FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 22

Hello everyone, great strangerr it's been a while since I've seen you... Good to see you. I rarely visit the forum myself, time is an issue. I see you have a new thread here and it's a lot cleaner from all the "rubbish". It's the second day of euro plans. Yesterday a couple of people paid attention to the candlesticks on the daily timeframe. By the way, the demo account broke my record of using free funds 180%. Of course it is far away from this figure on the real account, but we are striving for it, but it is ok :0)). For newbies please do not use these tactics in real trading: If you are a beginner, do not use these tactics in real trading: "It's risky for life". Sincerely sever11

SEVER11:

Hello everyone, great strangerr it's been a while since I've seen you... Good to see you. I rarely visit the forum myself, time is an issue. I see you have a new thread here and it's a lot cleaner from all the "rubbish". It's the second day of euro plans. Yesterday a couple of people paid attention to the candlesticks on the daily timeframe. By the way, the demo account broke my record of using free funds 180%. Of course it is far away from this figure on the real account, but we are striving for it, but it is ok :0)). For newbies please do not use these tactics in real trading: If you are a beginner, do not use these tactics in real trading: "life-threatening". Sincerely sever11

Hi, good to see you too. I don't think this fall is for long.

strangerr:

Hi, good to see you too. I don't think this drop is for long.
Agree with you, but waiting for signals on our tz's for full confirmation

SEVER11:
I agree with you, but we are waiting for signals on our ToRs to fully confirm

Me, me, naturlich)))

Who can explain: what caused this drop? In anticipation of GDP data?

Nils:

Does it really matter? It happened and why and why is a rhetorical question.

Nils:

of course it fell to rise later ;)

strangerr:

Does it really matter?
I want to understand what influenced the drop of almost 100 points... That's a question for Margarita, I guess...

strangerr:

Does it really matter? It happened, and why and why is a rhetorical question.
a little - if speculation then it will come back, if it fell, crashed, burned... then it won't come back (or when a new one is built)

Tantrik:
a little - if speculation, it will come back, if it fell, crashed, burned... then it won't come back (or when a new one is built)

Exactly...

Looking at the news, nothing much seems to have happened except the Spanish data: industrial production - -0.40% . But, the fall started before this data came out...