FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 232

s_aullma:
Obama seemed to come out there crying to the nation "The Republicans are the enemy of the people. The country is fucked if they don't come to their senses."

Thank you!!!

Of course EURUSD had two paths - probable (up), then the range where it is stuck is considered as a "flag" with an exit target of +300 pts (1.4750)

or a less likely scenario, a 100 pt reversal (1.4200)

AND WHAT PREVENTED YOU FROM PLACING TWO PENDING ORDERS?

one on the breakout, with a modest target of 150 pips, so as not to suffer before the price gets to 1.4750 (there are some strong levels along the way, they will hamper the rise)

the other one - to the reversal, the target value is 80 points

If you sit on the fence on such interesting energetic movements, what is there to play?

By the way, if these new levels are fixed, ahead there is a strong rally to +800 +900 pts. Should the triangle on D1 play out at some point?

margaret:

last week of the month, positions will be closed, August is holiday time, defaults will not be announced and credit ratings of some peripheral countries will not be raised.... so in theory the euro will fall...

In September, the main players will come back to the market, they will raise the credit rating of some peripheral countries of the Eurozone and lower the credit rating of the USA + serious talk about a 3rd round of quantitative easing will begin... And after that - where do you think the euro will go?

Hi all. Margaret, nice to read some sensible reasoning, I personally do not believe in default and have no doubt that it will not be declared. For those who don't believe in growth I suggest you look at the chart, what have we been doing for the last two weeks?)))

strangerr:
For those who do not believe in growth I advise to look at the chart, what are we doing for the last two weeks?)

Hm, I remember a couple of weeks ago you advised me not to look at weekly and monthly charts ;).

I wish the history would repeat itself - the whole market went down with the dollar, but... Let's see how it will be this time, especially now, when a new round of the crisis has not been officially announced.

strangerr:

Hi all. Margaret, nice to read some sensible reasoning, I personally do not believe in default and have no doubt it will not be announced. For those who don't believe in growth I suggest you look at the chart, what have we been doing for the last two weeks?))
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page219 (Hi! I don't think you're going anywhere but sitting in an ambush:))

Tantrik:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page219 (Hi! I don't think you're going anywhere, but sitting in an ambush:))

Driving, just caught a bilateral pneumonia and so arrived early))))

To IgorM: If you don't like the weekly ones, you can look at the five-minute ones:)))

strangerr:

Riding, just caught bilateral pneumonia and vlt arrived early))))

To IgorM: don't like the weekly ones, you can look at the five-minute ones:)))

North? (long ruble. and I'm going, and I'm going for the fog...)

strangerr:

To IgorM: If you don't like weeklies, you can look at five-minute ones:)))

you have to watch all the TFs,

and to continue my post: although history repeats itself, everything happens for the first time - the first time a black president of the usa, and maybe a default for the first time? ;)

IgorM:

you have to watch all the TF,

and to continue my post: although history repeats itself, everything happens for the first time - first time a black US president, and maybe a default for the first time? ;)

The less you look (think), the calmer it is.

Tantrik:

The less you look(think), the calmer it is.
You have to think when you place an order, but then turn off the computer and go about your business ))))))))))))))))))))