FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 234

Good people, I wonder if all this talk about the national debt ceiling is a scam. I mean, there's the Tredgeries, which pay August 2. -- it's already debt. Technically, the states could exchange the paper for paper, but the discount on the new paper would not fit into the external government debt ceiling. Good, then we take a loan for the same amount and until the interest is charged - everything fits, and if we borrow from our own banks that were rescuing during the crisis - everything goes well: the external public debt has been reduced.

It seems to me that the talk about the external public debt ceiling is from another thread and has nothing to do with the default, it is just advantageous for someone to fool everybody that these are related things, to set deadlines, to frustrate them (two and a half, two on a string, two on a spider's web), etc.

DragonSL:

Good people, I wonder if all this talk about the debt ceiling is a scam. There is a debt for which the August 2 payment is already a debt. Technically, the states can exchange the papers for papers, but the size of the discount does not fit into the external public debt ceiling. Well, then we take a loan for the same amount and until the interest is charged, everything fits, and if we borrow from our own banks that were rescuing during the crisis, it's all good: the external public debt has been reduced.

It seems to me that the talk about the external public debt ceiling is from another thread and has nothing to do with the default, it is just advantageous for someone to fool everybody that these are related things, to set deadlines, to frustrate them (two and a half, two on a string, two on a spider's web), etc.

That's right, that's what the money is made on, it's not a bad rumour right now to get more people into the selloffs.

strangerr:

Hi. I too was thinking roughly on the red option in the screenshot and continue to think so, as long as nothing is said about cancelling it.
Hi. Something inside me says we're going to 1.38 before we go up to 1.53.

What is the prognosis for the nzdusd?

Vitya:
What is the prognosis for the nzdusd?

Don't make predictions, watch what is happening now, the future can only be speculated, not predicted.

strangerr:

Don't make predictions, watch what is happening now, the future can only be assumed, not predicted.

golden words.

Just looking at all this, I have one question.

How long will there be a correction-free (at least 23 Fibo) move upwards?

strangerr:

Don't make predictions, watch what happens now, the future can only be assumed, not predicted.

You are like a philosopher :-)

Forecasting (from Greek πρόγνωσις - foreseeing, predicting) - predicting the future using scientific methods, as well as the result of the prediction itself.https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Прогноз

21april:

You are like a philosopher :-)

Forecast (from Greek πρόγνωσις - foreseeing, predicting) - predicting the future using scientific methods, as well as the result of the prediction itself.https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Прогноз

An assumption is a hypothesis, while a prediction is a cause for action.

To Vitya: I tell you - no one knows the future, as long as it will be, as long as it will be.

Noterday:
Hi. Something inside me is telling me we'll go another 1.38

I agree. I think it's going to be 1.4550.

strangerr:

Don't make predictions, keep your eyes on what is happening now, the future can only be assumed, not predicted.

Without predictions or assumptions, the game cannot be played.