FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 229

andreika:
There is no way it can pass the 1.4329 level. It means it will most likely make a new high and go south. IMHO.

Well: Passed?! :-)

21april:

How'd it go? Passed? :-)

More, more. Keep going. Anywhere but here....

That's what I'm thinking so far... I don't think it will go far upwards.

ReziDent:

That's what I'm thinking so far... I don't think it will go far upwards.

but if they say something on the 2nd about the american default. then it's probably way up.

margaret:

Margaret, what terminal builds indexes properly to play options? These Poles with htb have made such a mess that you can't even mute the sound, let alone the charts...

andreika:
and if they say something on the 2nd about the american default. then it's probably way up
they won't say anything about a default on the 2nd...

margaret:
won't say anything about a default on the 2nd...

or there won't be one??? (where I hear it)

DragonSL:

Margaret, what terminal builds indexes properly to play options? These Poles with htb have made such a mess that you can't even mute the sound, let alone the charts...
Do you have a lot of money?

andreika:

or won't there be one??? (where heard)
the ceiling will be raised, maybe the pair will fall until September, and then amid the US downgrade and the promotion of a new quantitative easing programme we will go back to conquering the tops...

andreika:
and if they say something on the 2nd about the american default... then it's probably way up

We'll see, but I don't see the pair rising.... I gave a more global forecast earlier.

But of course things can change... it's the market...