FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 268

trinitron:
I wonder what the Chinese are doing now and what they are planning? After all, last year they were buying euros by the carloads, sometimes the dollar. And now no one writes about their exploits. I think that these comrades also have a major impact on events in the future, because they have enough reserves of currencies.

They grow rice))).

strangerr:

Just ask how many people bought last night))))

Taken to the max!))))

Now the moment of truth, yesterday I was talking about a double top, maybe it will work out... I'm in boo, it'll go to the fence, I won't sell on the breakdown...

chepikds:

Taken to the max!))))

Now the moment of truth, yesterday I was talking about a double top, maybe it will work out... I'm in boo, it will hit the fence, I won't sell on the breakdown...

Why didn't you close at the top?

strangerr:

I think that this drop will be reversed sharply (not in 5 minutes for the especially impatient). And for a long time.
Why the sudden change of direction?))) Could it be an inside job?)))

chepikds:

Now is the moment of truth, yesterday I was talking about double top, maybe it will work out.... Stall in boo, it will hit the fence, I will not sell on the breakdown....

Similar deal is hanging. Only TP at 1.4340.

strangerr:

Why didn't you close at the top?
Without open positions it's sweeter to sleep)))

Bicus:
A similar trade is hanging. Only the TP is at 1.4340.
Great! That makes two of us! Who else?

No, I'll pass. Any time now, we could be at 1.40, we could be shindig....

Noterday:
No, I'll pass. Any time now, we could be at 1.40, we could be shindig....

Yeah, looks like it's going to boo...

Here we go, closed in b.u. Profit: 2 quid. Morning beer's already paid off. :)))