FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 266

rensbit:
Someone has to pay for profitable deals (like mine )))) )
So, no matter how you slice it, the waves are correcting and we will not see any waves yet, we will still go down to form them, plus, the square said 2011.07.27 high and 2011.08.02 low (if I understood it correctly). Although Avva (from the Gunn branch) that he will fall to 2011.08.11, but let's see ))))))

I think that this drop will change sharply (especially to the impatient - not in 5 minutes) to a rise. And for a long time to come.

strangerr:

I think this fall will be replaced by a rise sharply (especially for the impatient - not in 5 minutes). And for a long time.

Yes. I agree, my markings after the rise will be third in the fifth, i.e. the rise will not be weak, but all in good time.

Right now I'm stupidly holding the selves to the second (already long in b/c) ))))

Handelsblatt: "Rating agency Moody's is threatening to downgrade Spain's creditworthiness. The current solvency assessment of 'Aa2' will be reassessed and a new downgrade is likely."

rensbit:

Yes. I agree, my markings after the rise will be third in fifth, i.e. the rise will not be weak, but all in good time.

Right now I'm stupidly holding selves up to second (long time in b/c) ))))

Can I publish a picture of the waves?

The euro/US dollar pair fell to a new intraday low of 1.4281 after Moody's decided to review Spain's Aa2 rating for possible downgrade. According to dealers, the decision underlines the continuing risk of spillover of debt problems in the eurozone. Any fall in the pair below the 1.4250 level could trigger further declines and target the pair below 1.4100, said Satoshi Okagawa, senior currency manager at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. The pair, however, remains prone to sharp swings amid investor reaction to the debt situation on both sides of the Atlantic, he says. At the time of writing, the pair is trading at 1.4298.

s_aullma:
Handelsblatt: "Rating agency Moody's is threatening to downgrade Spain's creditworthiness. The current solvency assessment of 'Aa2' will be reassessed and a new downgrade is likely."

Already taken up with France too, advised to cut spending, Margaret will show up to tell us.

rensbit:

Yes. I agree, my markup after the rise will be third in the fifth, i.e. the rise will not be weak, but all in good time.

Right now I'm stupidly holding the selves to the second (long time in b/c) ))))

So if a technical default happens, so the dollar will still continue to rise, for the stock market and equity market will fall. IMHO

As for the waves, I'm still sticking with the blue option from July 26.

trinitron:
can I publish a picture of the waves?

rensbit:

Sorry, I'm not at liberty to pry into your thoughts, but the a-b-c-d-e spread there is clearly wrong!

Noterday:

So if a technical default happens, so the dollar will still continue to rise, for the stock market and equity market will fall. IMHO

As for the waves, I am still sticking with the blue option from July 26.

Possibly. I am a total zero in FA, but I think that for another month, nothing drastic will happen in the world economy (judging by the markup), but then the eurik will turn long south