FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 14

margaret:
There are still men on this forum....
That's a tough one, you said that about you)))

RekkeR:
Tough, you're talking about yourself ))))
at least i don't have anything against girls' posts... i don't chew snot... i know what's what and why

RekkeR:

Where did you disappear to? Margaret here and there, and to the southern coast of Crimea and on the Kiev highway, from Dnepr to Odessa, through Kherson.

No Stranger, gone. No one to make mixes.

I've been pouring foundations myself since spring on the forum.

In hamsters' holes ))))

Trantik, all he is trying to become a top manager, if Mihon had not crossed his path with his authority, he would have been the director of forex. With a beard. Like Popukas.

and I smoke bombs....(with what? - I am not aware of - trains, foundations, diversions and Gunns (any TC can be profitable))

margaret:
If you like, I can briefly send you an FA on it...and you can reduce your study time...

Thank you, of course I would.

strangerr:

Thank you, of course I do.
go read it... there's a lot of interesting stuff out there...

margaret:
go read it...there's a lot of interesting stuff in there...

Good, thank you.

Really, I don't have much faith myself.

And Margaret, we really appreciate and love. Like the Thatcher Conservatives.))

RekkeR:

True, I don't really believe it myself.

And Margaret, we really appreciate it. Like the Thatcher Conservatives.))

Anything could be, as there was not good news on the euro and it didn't work itself out (in anticipation of Thursday-Friday):

Standard & Poor's said that restructuring Greece's debt could eventually lead to a "selective default" on the country's rating.

No one has understood what a "selective default" is, so everyone is in suspense....Waiting for reaction from other rating agencies

When registering I wanted to register under the username "Margarita" but it turns out this name was already on the forum

RekkeR: Trantic... Mihon... Popukasa.

Try not to call names. It's not to everyone's liking.

Nothing personal.

Interesting programme "Money in the Rain", broadcast daily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHll2uviqU

The presenter is creative and explains economic news in an easy to understand way)