FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 137

rigc:
Usually the problem is in their understanding and use)))) many people get too complicated and everything brilliant is simple as usual...but not everyone is able to understand))))

I've got the Volume indicator as a standard one and the others to make it less boring :)))

rigc:
You don't agree with Margo that there will be a pullback from 1.43+- to 1.36?

How can I agree or disagree if I don't know what's coming?))

strangerr:

How can I say yes or no if I don't know what's coming?))
Hi.....)))), but must.... and must.....))))

strangerr:

Exactly, I have the Volume indicator from the standard set and the others to make it less boring:)))

I have to try it, I have to make smiles in the terminal to make them laugh and cry depending on the state of the deposit

as for the sabbath, will we go flat today? if so, then maybe friday will be a miracle

strangerr:

How can I agree or disagree if I don't know what's coming?)))
Well that makes sense too)))) I'm trying to trade short term, but I'm getting squeezed by orders opened earlier due to stupidity)))) so I'm trying to look at the long term)))

Midas09:
The ones in the graphic on page 135....

Take the data for the eVOLution-levels.1.10.ex4 indicator here every morning http://trading-evolution.com/forum/portal.php, and unzip it into the experts\files\evolution-levels folder. There are three files in the top left corner of the page.
Files:

IgorM:

I have to try it, I have to make smiles in the terminal to make them laugh and cry depending on the state of the deposit

if so, then maybe friday will be a miracle

I think it is unlikely. In the USA there is a lot of statistical data coming out this afternoon. Then I think Benny will speak again. So it will probably be fun. I think it will be fun.

ZetM:
Hi....)))) but must.... and must.....))))

Hi. Margaret is definitely one to agree with)))

IgorM:

It is an interesting approach, we should try it, we should make smiles in the terminal to make them laugh and cry depending on the state of the deposit

if so, then maybe friday will be a miracle

By the way, not a bad idea)))

strangerr:

By the way, not a bad idea)))
Yeah, I've seen smiley faces like that for two years now, aeroplanes were awesome. Check your messages :0)). See you all tomorrow, good luck and fat profits