FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 135

I drew an uptrend channel on the chart and left the old triangle with a fib. Now many traders are in longs with the target at 1.4400 and the opposition is in shorts till 1.4000

yosuf:
So there is hope that we can work together to teach the indicator and the EA to work properly?

Usuf, I respect other people's work, but your indicator is really far from perfect. Take a look at this one, maybe it will give you some ideas.
Files:
indicators.zip  62 kb

sergeev:

it's definitely panicking. take a look at the logbook. You have a terminal error 8025.
Thank you, we've got it. It's just that I had guests over at the cottage yesterday, so I panicked in my half-asleep...

Yesterday's rise was too active 300 ppts.... I think today the news will play in the opposite direction...It remains to be decided in the European, American session or both...)))

Hello! My view of the situation. What's missing is the final toss, before the start of the decline...

P.S. SEVER11 , I did, but did not expose, not to be lost in the pages of the branch, as you were not, or rather you did not write anything. Now, it's too late, but the price, better than me, gave an estimate of your creation..... congratulations on your luck....))))

ZetM:

Hello! My view of the situation. What's missing is the final toss, before the start of the decline...

P.S. SEVER11 , I did, but did not expose, not to be lost in the pages of the branch, as you were not, or rather you did not write anything. Now, it's too late, but the price, better than me, gave an estimate of your creation..... congratulations on your luck....))))

Thank you, I come here less often now, but I study all the missed stuff regularly in my spare time.

Mine is determined)))

strangerr:

Mine is determined)))

Everyone else is silent, not wanting to share ideas and their thoughts.

SEVER11:
Everyone else is silent, unwilling to share ideas and their thoughts.

What's there to say )))) Hasn't gone out shopping ))))

Margaret is missing. What is the ECB ranting about at 10.00?