FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 124

2011.07.13 16:31:31 *DJIA: +130.63 points to 12577.51 points

That's right, we're heading for the triangle. Almost there...

artikul:
Bullshit )))) Looks like the market knew yesterday what Benya was going to say today )))) And not just knew but shouted it out loud ))))) All news is bullshit ))))

Yesterday the eurik started to recover on other news, including this morning:

The single currency strengthened its position against the US dollar and Swiss franc amid rising stock indices and falling Treasuries thanks to a rebound in demand for high-risk assets. Risk appetite was supported by a rise in mining shares following the publication of unexpectedly strong macroeconomic data from China.
China's GDP growth in the second quarter amounted to 9.5% year-on-year. At the same time economists were expecting the figure to be 9.3%. Industrial output rose by 15.1% in June which is the highest since May 2010.
Italian and Spanish debt are recovering for the second day in a row, with Italian 10-year government bond yields down 12bp, which might signal that fears of a spillover of the sovereign debt crisis that has hit Greece, Portugal and Ireland to the larger eurozone economies have abated.

ZetM:

Here, the two red numbers. Now the 3rd wave is forming. We fill in those two waves and that's it, the end of the wave, determined by the beginning of the correction. Let's fall. If it's not clear, tell me.... I will try to express my position differently...

1.4175 +-10 pips there is a lot of good stuff there, but it may jump higher

That's good, we're approaching a profit and it's 70 pips! How about a fall?

OnGoing:
That's right, we're heading for the triangle. We're almost there...
We should worship her, too... How many brains has she sucked out ))))

2011.07.13 16:36:14 *U.S. rally continues amid Bernanke speech, DJIA +154 points

margaret:

Yesterday the eurik started to recover on other news, including this morning:

Margaret, dear, with all due respect, as they say ))) I am not a trader, I am a programmer ))) Everything you write is Chinese hieroglyphs to me )))) The only surprising thing is that the more I look at the charts the more I see them. The more I look at the charts, the more I see that the market, on some "animal" level, literally senses one day in advance that tomorrow will be another meeting, or an economic report, or someone will shout something into a microphone. Question, why does my price bounce off some important level that the TS drew half a day in advance, and then your news appears in the thread? )))

Something tells me that Zat is right about the change of trend, but I do not expect a trend change, but only correction, but it's better to be safe)))) I have had enough for these two days, thank you very much for the hamsters' work and keep it up.

TBAPb:

1.4175 +-10 pips there's a lot of good stuff there, but could jump higher carefully

I don't mind....)))) Cheers with both hands....)))