FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 121

strangerr:

Н1

Stranger, this "miracle..." on different trading platforms, shows differently, at the same point in time. Asked the author three times, what is the reason, but he, ignored, and gave no answer. Had to, toss it in the trash....))))

It doesn't add up... Yuufhoja, post your version :)

ZetM:
Stranger, this "miracle..." on different trading platforms, shows differently, at the same point in time. Asked the author three times what the reason is, but he, ignored, and gave no answer. I had to throw it in the trash....))))
I asked the man, what's the basis? He didn't say a word. I think so, the usual exponential smoothing, and as you know, statistics is a science which says that if you put people's feet in boiling water and put ice on their heads, they will generally be fine :-)

ZetM:
Stranger, this "miracle..." on different trading platforms, shows differently, at the same point in time. I asked the author three times, what is the reason, but he ignored and gave no answer. Had to, trash....))))

It shows differently and on different TFs.

Take it easy, guys, don't get bogged down)))) This is not advice, just thoughts out loud, or someone will say they've lost everything again))))

DragonSL:
I asked the man, what's in the basics? The answer was silent. I think so, the usual exponential smoothing, and as you know statistics is a science which says that if you put your feet in boiling water and put ice on your head you will be fine :-)
The basics, you can see in his thread, it is painted there, one of the moderators, from A to Z. The basis is ingenious, the recognition of another moderator (mathematician by education), but it has nothing to do with trading, this basis (18)....))))

strangerr:

It shows differently and on different tf's.

Take it easy, guys, don't get bogged down)))) This is not advice, just a thought out loud, or else someone will say they've leaked everything again))))

Stranger, you didn't hear me. On different trading platforms. About the difference in TF readings, I'm aware.... don't doubt it....)))))

Soon, steers to the slaughterhouse....)))) Bears, coming to the helm....)))) This prosecutor-slinger.... partly, recovered....)))) and you know how.... 1-3 pips per trade..... Can't even call it a pip..... Good luck to him, and his method.....)))

ZetM:

Soon, steers to the slaughterhouse....)))) Bears, to the steering wheel fit....))))

Bottom I see )))) The top is still in the fog ))))

artikul:
I can see the bottom )))) The top is still in the fog ))))
Everything is already within 20-40 pips and falling... I'll show you my thoughts, if you like, on the chart...

ZetM:
Everyone is already within 20-40 pips and falling... If you want, I'll show you my thoughts, on the chart...

I do )))

I think we're going to close the gap on Beni's friction... Margaret some kind of fundamental vacuum here today)))

And the money in the rain has disappeared.....Anything but a technique ???