FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 211

margaret:
I am trying to understand, so to speak, the thinking of this rating agency (how fair their rating is and what it is based on), using the country I live in as an example.

You must have a good harvest this year. So they are trying to help you to raise the price of it, to make yours seem cheaper.... Interesting chart of USDUAH

margaret:
I try to understand, so to speak "the way of thinking" of this rating agency (on how much their rating is fair and what it is based on), on the example of the country in which I live.

Are we waiting for the GDPR-2 or VAT bond game?

SZ.Y. How well spent these two days on the fence, well, that did not get involved in this meat grinder )))).

Hi all, I have these thoughts:

Evgen157:

You must have a good harvest this year. So they're trying to help you get your prices up to make yours seem cheaper.... Interesting chart of USDUAH
I wish they would have brought this currency pair to parity. I'd finally buy a decent car, and I'd have a good time in general.

SJS:

maybe wrong ))) with their debts at 115.00 euro ( 116.12 ) and 80.61 dollar ( 81.47 )

now gold has been "humiliated" )) and continues to be humiliated .... and the market is in silence ... its revenge will be brutal ))))

Now the Yen is in a flat zone ))) The flat should be broken through downwards )))) And there at one of the levels the yen will be reversed)))) But at what level - who knows))).

I can't make up my mind:

Margaret, when will the eurozone "draft" plan be finalised?

As if put in on purpose... )))

SJS:

now gold has been "humiliated" )) and continues to be humiliated .... and the market is quiet ... Its revenge will be fierce )))))) or maybe they just fix something unnecessary to buy something useful later ))))

The simple correction, not even reached 38th Fib yet, but went south exactly on the divert.

SJS:

that's right... nothing unusual on the gold side, unusual that the "market" has not visibly reacted in any way... or is everything slow today ))))

I think everyone has been sitting in positions on gold for a while now and doesn't think to close until August 2...

I look at PAMMs, monitoring, a lot of "tough guys" are down or gone. used to fucking corrections.