FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 125

Here's basically a similar situation, back in November.

artikul:
Margaret, honey, with all due respect, as they say )))) I'm not a trader, I'm a programmer ))) Everything you write is Chinese characters to me )))) But here's the amazing thing. The more I look at the charts, the more I see that the market, on some "animal" level, senses one day in advance that tomorrow there will be a meeting, or an economic report, or someone will shout something into a microphone. Question, why does my price bounce off some important level that the TS drew half a day in advance, and then your news appears in the thread? )))

Everything brilliant is simple, but not everyone can understand it....Maybe you can understand it this way.

strangerr:

Something tells me that Zat is right about the change of trend, but I do not expect a trend change, but only correction, but it's better to be safe)))) I have had enough for these two days, thank you very much for the hamsters' work and keep it up.

Zat, always right..... as he listens carefully to what knowledgeable, intelligent uncles say.....))))) Prechter for example (uncle knowledgeable or Neilly with his wave institute).....))))

OnGoing:

Here's basically a similar situation, back in November.

forextools has a déjà vu indicator - it looks for repetitions in the history ;)

ZetM:
Zat, always right..... as he listens carefully to what knowledgeable, intelligent uncles say.....))))) Prechter for example (uncle knowledgeable or Nilly with his wave institute).....))))

I see from my chart that the end (or rather intermission) of the feast is near, and a few dozens of points do not warm me up))) They can always be taken from the pullback as well.

Pound is already sellable ))))) I will wait for the euro)))

YYESS!

Hello, everyone!

That's what I'm thinking for now. Well, if we break through 1.3750, then I'll switch to the "clever uncles" option =)

Evgen157:

Everything brilliant is simple, but not everyone can understand it....Maybe you can understand it this way.

For me Forex is a war of numbers ))) If someone can explain to me what really influences this monster, I will consider that I have approached one more mystery of Genesis )))

strangerr:

I see from my chart that the end (or rather intermission) of the holiday is near, and a couple of dozens of pips does not warm the soul)))) I could always get them from the pullback.
I sailed home. See you tomorrow's tales.....))))