FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 46

OnGoing:
"Money in the Rain") h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbZxxdIIrQ

Nothing special...

strangerr:

Bought your Eurochip?

Bought it and already recorded a profit, I trade on a short horizon of 25-50 pips, I catch long candles...

The whole argument that the USA is going bankrupt is ridiculous, because to repay their debt, they need to press one button on a computer, "additional issue" and then not the states, but the whole world, which is addicted to the reserve currency, the "dollar", will go bankrupt. You are comparing the states to Belarus.

If you don't understand the dollar-euro -- there are other pairs: the dollar-gold, for example, there are commodity markets -- oil, there are stock "500", money will go nowhere, they only fear inflation, and all the currencies of the world are closely intertwined with each other. And no one will allow the world to collapse -- just, as a last resort, cover (with a turnover tax) all the free currency markets for a while and that's all ))))

My thoughts on the EUR/USD:

Price is currently within the Daily Resistance and Daily Support (given that price is getting close to the end of the triangle). Likewise, the price has broken through the Ishimoku cloud and is about to break out of it from the bottom, which is also a sell signal. But to be honest I haven't decided what to do yet........ Here is a screenshot of a possible move:

herzogtier:

My thoughts on the EUR/USD:

Price is currently within the Daily Resistance and Daily Support (given that price is getting close to the end of the triangle). Likewise, the price has broken through the Ishimoku cloud and is about to break out of it from the bottom, which is also a sell signal. But to be honest I haven't decided what to do yet........ Here is a screenshot of a possible move:

Makes sense, and the sellstop is in place, but why are the buystops not above the shadows at around 1.4380, but far up in the sky?

21april:

It's no big deal...
If you don't like it, don't look)

ZZZEROXXX 06.07.2011 13:35
possibly -> 1.4293->1.4230, I see in the magic ball
however

ZZZEROXXX:
but

It's Friday, though...

DragonSL:

It's Friday, though...
you think it's down?