FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 36

Temnyj:

As many screenshots as I've seen of this idyuk, not one has ever merged all the lines into one )))))) and probably never will ))))))

You clearly have the wrong description, the author was telling a slightly different story. As it is today it looks more like a roach on the market )))))))

I will be sure to give an example of the case when they are all gone, but for now it still shows that despite some decline, on H1 we are in the ascending zone and a spurt up to 1.4485 is not ruled out.

strangerr:
I don't know about the indy, but I can see that at least a correction on H1 is being prepared, added another buy with a target of 1.4457, the second without a tp.
Indicator for the target 1.4485

yosuf:
Indicator for target 1.4485

Can I have a picture.

It's a little sluggish, we're waiting for the three

yosuf:
Indicator for the target 1.4485

Yeah, I can see that. By the way, this morning, as soon as I put it in, on m5 the lines went down, the target worked out.

They raised the interest rate, and they had no choice.

1.50%

yosuf:
I will surely give an example, when they will all merge, but at the moment, it still shows that despite some decline, on the H1 we are in the ascending zone and a surge up to 1.4485 is not excluded .

I agree with you. Looking forward to an upturn. Only your indicator disagrees, with your and my conclusions....)))) It is possible that the platform is quadruple digit.

P.S. yosuf, I understand that I will not get an answer to my question about the work of your indicator on a four-digit platform.

itum:
1.50%

Yes! :-)

chepikds:

Can I have a picture?

Please:

Will rock the market good today, lots and lots of news!!!