FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 26

lvsevolodl:

Tell me what an irregular is.

The correct way to say "Irregular" is to call something that is not by rule and order,

Irregular is the common name for corrections whose B or X wave goes beyond the extremum of the previous wave. For example, a plane, in case wave B is greater than A, is an irregular.

seey:

It is correct to say 'Irregular' - the name for something that is out of order and out of rules,

Irregular is the common name for corrections whose wave B or X goes beyond the extremum of the previous wave. For example, a plane, in the event that wave B is greater than A, is an Irregular.

Thank you

seey:

It is correct to say "irregular" - called something that is out of order and out of order,

Irregular is the common name for corrections whose B or X wave goes beyond the extremum of the previous wave. For example, a plane, in case wave B is greater than A, is an irregular.

question how can you set up yt4 to see quotes on the smallest scale, in ticks.

Well, apart from standard functions such as "market overview".

DragonSL:

I, personally, am also in favour of 1.49+

Still, what are the odds of a reverse wolf and 1.39+.

It may be 39 and 70, the main thing is not to guess what it will be, but to look for entry points at the right time. That's why I say that forecasts are meaningless, useless for trading and unrewarding.

strangerr:

It may be 39 and 70, the main thing is not to guess what it will be there, but to look for entry points at the right time. That's why I say that forecasts are meaningless, useless for trading and thankless.
I support you and completely agree.

Green - call

Red - put

White - contract level.

strangerr:

It may be 39 and 70, the main thing is not to guess what it will be there, but to look for entry points at the right time. That is why I say that forecasts are meaningless, useless for trading and unrewarding.
Isn't the point of entering the market based on price forecasts? The market entry point is based on possible future movements. Or am I missing something?

prom18:
Aren't you looking for entry points based on predictions of price movement? Entry points are based on possible future movements. Or am I missing something?

No. The entry point is based on the set-up, not on the size of the future movement. A forecast is a prediction of the direction and size of a future movement.

strangerr:

No. The entry point is based on the set-up, not the size of the future movement. A forecast is a prediction of the direction and size of a future movement.
A set-up is an established trend of movement, conditions that tell us that the course is heading that way as I understand it. What gives us the right to say that the movement will continue and not reverse? All sets are based on an analysis of history. What gives us the right to say that history will repeat itself?

prom18:
A set-up is an established trend of movement, conditions which tell us that the course is heading that way, as I understand it. What gives us the right to say that the movement will continue and not reverse? All sets are based on an analysis of history. What gives us the right to say that history will repeat itself?

No.