FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 15

The branch really needed order, and with the return of the old-timers it will also be interesting...!

I sold at the open today and might not be wrong. The trend is fading and needs at least a small correction. Let's hope my stop will not take off almost immediately)

Closed.

strangerr: Closed.
A trivial question... Why ?

Evgen157:
A trivial question... Why ?

price is determined by direction....

Going down will still sell and turning back will buy))))

rigc:

price is determined by direction....

If it goes down, it will still sell and if it turns back up, it will buy))))

Exactly right.

strangerr:

Quite right.

Gunn is spinning ))

Basically the eu/jsd went as I thought: a doji candle was formed at the top, which is obviously not a good harbinger of an existing trend, especially at the top or at the bottom of the market. This is how I see the possible moves now:

Based on the Ishimoku we can say that my assumptions are not so unfounded - the price has come close to the cloud and now there are almost the same 2 options + 1 back-up:

Again - this is my personal view, which means it is quite subjective. Of course, I do not claim to be a guru of thechanalysis.

Hello. Waiting, such a development.

herzogtier:

Basically the eu/jsd went as I thought: a doji candle was formed at the top, which is obviously not a good harbinger of an existing trend, especially at the top or at the bottom of the market. This is how I see the possible moves now:

Based on the Ishimoku we can say that my assumptions are not so unfounded - the price has come close to the cloud and now there are almost the same 2 options + 1 back-up:

Again - this is my personal view, which means it is quite subjective. Of course, I do not claim to be a guru of thechanalysis.

On small timeframes (m15-H1) so far I see downward pressure, the doji on the daily shows only uncertainty, indecision, until today's candle is formed I will not say anything about the Df.