Searching for market patterns - page 127

FAGOTT:

Well, honestly - did you come up with it yourself?

You misheard it there, you misunderstood it there, you twisted it there, the result is obvious.

FAGOTT:

It is not a question of breaking the mindset, but of not understanding the essence of stock exchange processes.

The guys bought from themselves and "jacked up" the price - I understand.

The broker raised the price: I do not understand. The broker only executes client orders, how could he raise the price? Well, let's say the guys took it all and sold it at his price - so there was a buyer who bought from them. The broker only executed the bid.

The tale - calculate the costs of "the guys" on a bid-ask spread and overheads (the exchange, after all), calculate how to "jack up" the price to cover these costs and all this is not realistic.

Well, honestly - did you come up with it yourself?

I think I wrote it clearly. We bought at the price we had until the broker raised the price. Then they sold. The broker could not meet the bid. Because there was no counterparty. He became one himself because of his manipulation. He didn't want to buy back at his price. So he ratted on his clients. Don't you get it?

Zhunko:
I think I wrote it clearly. We bought at the price we had until the broker raised the price. Then they sold. The broker could not meet the bid. Because there was no counterparty. He became one himself because of his manipulation. He didn't want to buy back at his price. So he ratted on his clients. Don't you get it?

Who did they sell to if the broker couldn't meet the bid?

FAGOTT:

Who did they sell to if the broker was unable to satisfy the bid?
-->>
Zhunko:
I think I wrote it clearly. They bought at the price they had until the broker raised the price. Then they sold. The broker could not satisfy the bid. Because there was no counterparty. He became one himself because of his manipulation. He didn't want to buy back at his price. So he ratted on his clients. Don't you get it?

Zhunko:
-->>

Oleg, these are children's tales that guys posted on some website - give it up

Yeah, like the earth is flat, atoms don't exist, the universe doesn't exist, someone drew the stars in the sky, all because they didn't see it themselves. Right? :-))

Zhunko:
Yeah, like the earth is flat, atoms don't exist, the universe doesn't exist, someone drew the stars in the sky, all because they didn't see it themselves. Right? :-))
Yeah, like the earth is flat, atoms do not exist, the universe does not exist, the stars someone drew in the sky, and all because he did not see it himself, but it is written on some website by some unknown person

Those who don't believe in the manipulation of brokers are like ostriches hiding from reality by burying their own heads in the sand. ;)))

avtomat:

Those who don't believe in the manipulation of brokers are like ostriches hiding from reality by burying their own heads in the sand. ;)))

And not in the sand, but in concrete! Well, in an extreme case, in asphalt!

Parasites, of which I include myself, do not understand the figurative Jazopian language, they are used to concreteness and objectivity. The process of boiling potatoes in a trading forum does not interest them

I think we should and do only have to deal with the consequence of the multiple processes going on in the market, because there could be a million reasons. There is a reciprocating price movement. That is a fact and that is what we have to deal with. Look for any patterns in this movement. Let the participants divide into two camps, there is no other:

1. those who believe that we should follow the price rigidly in the direction of its movement;

2. those who believe that, it is necessary to let the price go, let it walk as it wants, but hang the harness in a certain pattern at the beginning, middle or end of each bar.

Each side must defend its point(s) with concrete arguments and, if available, facts.