Searching for market patterns - page 45

Svinozavr:

Regularities.

Don't get me wrong - I'm a shooting wolf. Been in this business a long time. I don't have any intrigue to scam you.

All right. Law one.

Everything that once started has its sequel. You can go in crooked, you can take some losses, but if you're in the context of a move, relax. Everything will be yours.

The second law.

Everything has a tendency to end. Take profit.

===

That's all for now. Bye.

(humble... no experience)

3. Accident! There always is and always will be. The price may be overstated from the real market then review speculation.

If bigwigs took the cart and accidentally join them, others may appear or the first may change their minds. TA works and does not work, and the FA wins and loses. It starts and then ends, or may terminate before it starts. It does not matter whether the quotes are filtered or not. The price movement is random - 100% (at least for us, who are looking at this side of the monitor).

There are probabilities but it is not a pattern. Profit taking is a random process - I fully support it.

moskitman:

which eye???
All questions to North (where did he forge it)

Tantrik:
All questions to North (where he got it out)
Out of habit, I flip through the pages... oops, about me... what?

paukas:
On the contrary, the bigger the TF, the more random and illogical it is.

Yeah... not enough history, that's for sure....

Robot_al:

2. Stop-loss and take-profit have to be linked by some kind of ratio.

...That's it, for fuck's sake.

The presence of this correlation indicates a fit. If this dependency exists, you have to measure very, very many times before you decide to cut.

DDFedor:
The presence of this dependency indicates a fit. If this relationship exists, you have to measure very, very many times before you decide to cut.
Any haggling system is a fitting.

This is a phrase you have already expressed. I gave an example and an argument. You have not responded to them. That's one thing. The other is that we're not talking about the system as a whole. There is a point-by-point assessment of one point in the system.

DDFedor:
You have already stated this phrase. I gave an example and an argument. You didn't answer them. That is one thing. The other is that we're not talking about the system as a whole. It is a point-by-point evaluation of a single item in the system.

We'll have to say it again. The fact that in the system tn and sl are linked by a ratio is nothing special.

By the way, remind me of your "arguments", I can't find them for some reason. Maybe you made it up?

I see no obligation to repeat. The primary reference for these parameters is to the state of the market situation, and if they depend on each other, it is the very last.

DDFedor:
I see no obligation to repeat. The primary attachment of these parameters is to the state of the market situation, and if they depend on each other, it is the very last.
There are words again. Where are the arguments?