The absurdity of a stop loss - page 18

paukas:
We've been selling this shit since 2007.
How many of you are there?

lasso:
How many of you are there?

At least two. One sells, one buys. That's how they trade.

Mischek:
SL - evidence of a complete lack of TS. There is no and there CANNOT be any TS where exiting a position would be based on the logic of "limiting the loss", this is nonsense

THIS is bullshit.

P.S. to the point of gruffness

sergeev:

at least two. one sells, the other buys. that's how we trade.

I see. When paukas sells, you buy. And vice versa... Hmm, something to think about... )

Only then I guess you have to write: " .... that's how we trade."

seriously, i don't understand why a person describes his actions in the plural?

Maybe trying to subconsciously give weight to his actions(bullshit trading)?

lasso:

Seriously, I don't understand why a person would use the plural to describe his actions?

Maybe he is subconsciously trying to give weight to his actions(bullshit trading)?

It's accepted by the rules of etiquette not to I - kat, there's nothing wrong with that, although another moderator warned me that everyone should speak for themselves.

This is the etiquette of the scientific community, where very often the authorship of a publication belongs to the collective.

The situation is different here. Of course, too many "I's" with a capital letter are indecent, but in reasonable quantities they are acceptable.

alex12:
Hello.

I would like you to consider the following question using MQL4 code as an example:

What should be the code of the Expert Advisor, if you want the trading criteria =
= After doubling of the Initial Equity (for example, initial equity = 10 000)
The Expert Advisor closes the order with the highest minus on its own ?

For example: 10 000 $ ( Initial Equity ) + 10 000 $ = 20 000 $ has become the Initial Equity ?
At this moment, the advisor finds the open orders with the biggest drawback and
close them. Then, if equity increases to $30,000, the advisor does the same.
In other words, after the initial equity has been increased ( $10,000), every $10,000, the advisor
carries out the above-described operation.
10 000 + 10 000 = 20 000, it will search for the orders that are open with big minus and close them.
20 000 + 10 000 = 30 000 - searches for the orders that are open with big minus and closes them.
30 000 + 10 000 = 40 000 $ - finds open orders with big minus and closes them.
And so on and so forth to infinity or a certain amount.

For example, the settings of the Expert Advisor may be as follows:

extern double MaxEquity =10,000.00; // it shows how much should be added to the
initial equity, to start calculation of the aforementioned conditions;

extern int OrderClose = 2; // (for example, 2 orders) - shows how many
) - this value shows how many orders with the largest minus value should be closed.

Is it possible to create a separate file (e.g., it could be stored in a library) with the trading conditions described above?
The Expert Advisor and this file would be separated from each other by a program code.

Thank you.
And I would like you to use the example of cards like Visa and MasterCard to analyse the following question: what kind of exchangers are better to change the dollar into the euro and what are the timeframes for the transactions. And whether such manipulations can be used to transfer money to a third-party account... Account number ready to provide. I am ready to give you my account number.

alex12, your question in various threads is perceived as spam. Keep chatting in the newbies thread - or learn the language.

I wish I had such a golden calf, I would have stayed up nights doing everything with my hands:)

Mathemat:
alex12, your question in various threads is perceived as spam. Keep chatting in the newbies thread - or learn the language.
I see. Thank you.