10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 11

Tresk:
I believe that trading with such a small lot will be done only because of the desire to increase the deposit as quickly as possible. And this is greed. And the words about the accumulated TS or something else I can consider an excuse. No offense. First of all - discipline. I think that with a deposit of $37,500 you would hardly trade 10.0 lots.

I agree, 10% a month of this deposit would be enough for me.

The only reason why an established TS cannot be an excuse is that without it, it doesn't matter how much volume to trade, you will definitely lose and no amount of discipline will help.

It is characteristic of a positive-expectation TS to have clearly defined targets and possible losses. You must know where to place the hard stop. This is what determines the expectation.

Figar0:

The point is that lot and stoploss can't be calculated from the MO... The size of stoploss depends more on possible drawdown (and who knows?)

What you're saying is you don't know where to put the stop loss. This means overhosting. Indeed, such a strategy will only lead to failure, and there is no MM here.

OnGoing:

It is characteristic of a positive-expectation TS to have clearly defined targets and possible losses. You must know where to place the hard stop. This is what determines the expectation.

Give me an example of such a system. I will check it.

OnGoing:

What these words mean is that you don't know where to put the stop loss. And that means over sitting. Indeed, such a strategy will only lead to a loss, and there is no MM here.

And I don't set it). My TS (which are used at the moment) it is like a dog's fifth leg, as well as TP. My Expert Advisor is not overpriced and I'm not trying to profit from losing trades. The relationship of this Expert Advisor to profitable and losing trades is absolutely the same. But I have an automatic "stop-lock", an emergency parachute, so to speak: as soon as the Expert Advisor has traded in minus 3-5% (conditional figures), it closes all deals and turns off for a day (also conditional); if it has traded in minus 2-3%, it turns off and calls its Dad, i.e. me. Daddy will come, and Daddy will sort it out.

I have this approach fully justifies itself.

Z.I. However, a bit of a lie, I still put the technical SL, but it never triggered, even forgot about it.... And it is calculated as the maximum permissible % of deposit losses, without any MO, FF, FS, etc.

paukas:
Give me an example of such a system. I'll check it out.
There's a lemon orchard beyond the seas.
I'll find a lemon and I'll be glad
But I won't give it to you, don't you dare blame me... ))

OnGoing:
There's a lemon orchard beyond the seas.
I'll find a lemon and I'll be glad
But I won't give it to you, don't you dare blame me... ))
That's right. You've got to have fun with a song!

Figar0:

I don't). My TS (which are used at the moment), it is like a dog's fifth leg, as well as the TP. I do not overbid and do not try to profit from unprofitable trades. The relationship of this Expert Advisor to profitable and losing trades is absolutely the same. But I have an automatic "stop-window", an emergency parachute, so to speak: as soon as the Expert Advisor has traded in minus 3-5% (conditional figures), it closes all deals and turns off for a day (also conditional); if it has traded in minus 2-3%, it turns off and calls its Dad, i.e. me. Daddy will come and Daddy will sort it out.

With me this approach fully justifies itself.

In that case, where is the guarantee that such losses will not be repeated more often than profits appear? So, you have a stop loss, but it is expressed as a percentage of the deposit. Except that it is set, as I understand it, on luck, not by formalized rules with a positive MO.

paukas:
Give me an example of such a system. I'll check it out.

You are fine as you are!

paukas:
That's right. You've got to have fun, with a song!
I've been looking for the Land of Limonia for ages
I'm sick of the evergreen tomato
You eat it yourself, don't you dare share it with me
Don't you dare share it with me... )))

Tantrik:

You're fine as you are!
How about a little home sewing?