10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 10

Tresk:
It's a very big lot for such a deposit.
Quite normal if you have a well-established TS.

barli:

The stop loss is dynamic...

That's the one that's going to blow it. :))

Tresk:
For such a deposit it is a very big lot.

Do you see the point in making the lot smaller? If the MO is positive, then you are simply lowering the profitability, nothing more. The main thing is to have more profits than losses, the rest is unjustified over-insurance, more psychological than expedient.

PS: The truth also depends on the objectives. In this case, of course, it is not about the long term.

OnGoing:

Do you see the point in making the lot smaller? If the MO is positive, then you are simply lowering the profitability, nothing more. The main thing is to have more profits than losses, the rest is unwarranted over-insurance, more psychological than expedient.

Stop Loss depends more on the possible drawdown (and who knows?) and the load on the deposit, the MO is secondary.

Figar0:

The size of the stoploss depends more on the possible drawdown (and who knows?) and the load on the deposit, MO is secondary.
I disagree. When working with negative expectations there is no money management scheme at all that can make a TS profitable, no matter how big your account is in the beginning.

OnGoing:
I disagree. When working with negative expectations, there is no money management scheme at all that can make a TS profitable, no matter how big your account was in the beginning.
MO you will only know in hindsight.

paukas:
The MoD will only know in hindsight.
A familiar statement. It's all from the good old tale that it's impossible to make money on forex...

OnGoing:
A familiar statement. It's all from the good old tale that it's impossible to make money on forex...

It's not a statement, it's a medical fact.

Why is it impossible? It is possible. But not for everyone.

OnGoing:
I disagree. When working with negative expectations there is no money management scheme at all that can make a TS profitable, no matter how big your account is at the beginning.

No one is talking about TS with deliberately negative MO, it is considered that a person in his right mind would not use them).

The point is that there is no way to calculate the lot and stoploss from the MO (In the context of your phrase: Do you see the point of making a smaller lot? If the MO is positive, you simply decrease the profitability, nothing more. ). If the MO>0, we open with the whole deposit, otherwise we steal profit?

Temnyj:
It is quite normal, if you have a well-established TS.
I think a person will trade such a lot with a small deposit only because he wants to increase the deposit as quickly as possible. And this is greed. And the words about the well-established TS or something else I can consider an excuse. No offense. First of all - discipline. I think that with a deposit of $37,500 you would hardly trade 10.0 lots.