The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 414

Yuriy Asaulenko:
1. I don't think so.
2. what for?

1. You're not sure about that, but you have doubts, like "what the hell?" ;)) We'll see.

2. I feel like it, I feel like it ;)))

Олег avtomat:

1. You're not sure about that, but you have doubts, like "what the hell?" ;)) We'll see.

2. I feel like it, it's a bliss ;)))

When you're dealing with probabilities, you can't be sure of anything. Unlikely events happen all the time. )
For example, there's a very slim chance of a beer bottle condensing in front of me, yet I know places where they condense all the time.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
When you're dealing with probabilities you can't be sure of anything. Unlikely events happen all the time. )
For example, there is a very small chance of a bottle of beer condensing in front of me, yet I know places where they condense all the time.

Well, I don't base my system on probabilities, as I've said many times here.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
When dealing with probabilities it is impossible to be sure of anything. Unlikely events happen all the time. )
For example, there is a very small probability that a bottle of beer condenses in front of me, yet I know places where they condense all the time.

Prigozhin renormalisation of probabilities)

Олег avtomat:

Well, I'm not basing my system on probabilities, as I've said many times here.

It just seems that way.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It only seems that way.

Well, some people may think something, but I know what I'm doing and how I'm doing it.

Олег avtomat:

Well, some people might think something, but I know what I'm doing and how I'm doing it.

One does not exclude the other. You can, say, consider it as a particle and a trajectory, or you can consider it as a wave packet. In many cases the results will be identical, but not all.

No, not again.

there's another rant and rave

gone

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's another rant and rave

gone

If you find something else, give me a link).