The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 285

paukas:

Нафих  вам всем разворот?  Продолжение торгуй.

No, the "reversal" was announced as an event that had already occurred, i.e., it was not a prediction (i.e., "maybe this is a reversal and maybe price will bounce back from this point of anticipated reversal"), but an exact new market condition "U-turn". And the market should have turned around and gone back like a soldier when given that command. The market is a controlled dynamic system, with 100% outcomes based on "reversal" events. There is no room for "maybe" and other probabilistic bullshit. RULED! But it is not known by whom and in which direction, but econometrics will expose this impure controlling force.

avtomat:
A cyclic redirect is detected on the page
Loading webpage athttps://www.mql4.com/go?https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CF%F0%EE%E2%EE%EA%E0%F6%E8%FFвызвала too many redirects.

I do the following:

1. I click on the link,

2. after the download hangs, I delete the initial fragment"https://www.mql4.com/go?"

3. reloading

avtomat:

Here, governance is all about promises and fairy tales of a sweet life in the EU:

I hope that these "comics" will help the particularly gifted to understand what governance is all about.

Is this where the smoking room is now?
;)

Well, Volodya is a great brawler when he has nothing to say on the subject, so I think you should just ignore him. Or ruder, Volodya, go fuck yourself.

Don't be too offended by radio operators. They love to push back ;-)

gpwr:

No, the "reversal" was announced as an event that had already occurred, i.e., it was not a prediction (i.e., "maybe this is a reversal and maybe price will bounce back from this point of anticipated reversal"), but an exact new market condition "U-turn". And the market should have turned around and gone back like a soldier when given that command. The market, on the other hand, is a controlled dynamic system, with 100% outcomes based on "reversal" events. There is no room for "maybe" and other probabilistic bullshit. RULED! But it is unknown who and in what direction, but econometrics will expose this unclean governing force in the clear.

Why don't you understand the meaning of the term Managed Dynamic System, as applied to the market...

Well, maybe this will help you understand what we are talking about:

zy.

I have to repeat this explanation only one week after you demonstrated your complete lack of understanding of what it's all about... Although, the explanation I gave the same day, but that post was taken down, and I was given a ban for a week. But at that time there was another image, again with the theme of ruling the masses, but from a different angle. Apparently, it had hurt someone's delicate feelings quite a lot, because the reaction to it was so violent.

avtomat:

Why don't you understand the meaning of the term Managed Dynamic System, as applied to the market...

Maybe this will help you understand what we're talking about:

zy.

I have to repeat this explanation only one week after you demonstrated your complete lack of understanding of what it's all about... Although, the explanation I gave the same day, but that post was taken down, and I was given a ban for a week. But at that time there was another image, again with the theme of ruling the masses, but from a different angle. Apparently, it had hurt someone's delicate feelings quite a lot, because the reaction to it was so violent.

About the picture, it doesn't correspond to reality at all. Judging by this picture, the one who is in the market is lucky and the one who did not enter the market suffers.

strategist:
As for the picture, it does not correspond to reality at all. Judging by this picture, the one who is in the market is lucky and the one who is not in the market suffers.

Well, this is a matter of perception, interpretation, ... ... and so on punditry, which can be turned in any convenient (or inconvenient, depending on one's desire) direction.

;))

avtomat:

Well, that's a matter of perception, interpretation, ... ...and so on.

;))

I assume that was your thought, but emotionally you didn't express it correctly...

strategist:

I assume that was your thought, but emotionally you got it wrong...

No, I didn't. I expressed my thought. This is an expression of your thought.