The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 208

avtomat:

This is not an answer. It is an evasion of the answer.

===============

So I have a simple question for you ))) how did Buddha know about the structure of the world? (this is for the video post page 203. posted by Tol64)

TUF:
Well I have a simple question ))) how did Buddha know about the structure of the world? (this is for the video post page 203. posted by Tol64)

About the Buddha, ask Tol64, perhaps he knows the simple answer to your simple question. Personally, Buddha did not tell me anything about it.

But I'll tell you -- the phrase "Did the Buddha know about the structure of the world?" has a lot of different interpretations, with very different emotional connotations.

avtomat:

Ask Tol64 about the Buddha , perhaps he knows the simple answer to your simple question. Personally, I have not been told anything about it by the Buddha.

But let me point out to you -- the phrase "Did the Buddha know about the structure of the world?" has many different interpretations with very different emotional connotations.

what does tol (or dynamite) have to do with it? did you watch the video, do you disagree with the conclusions of the film ((((((. (ok I won't distract you from the trade)))))

TUF:
what does tol (or dynamite) have to do with it? did you watch the video, do you disagree with the film's conclusions (((((( (ok I won't distract you from the trade)))))

not tol, but tol64 .

avtomat:

not tol64 .
that must be the year of birth?! younger. (well actually there is a mental (information) field and everything is there)))) and buddha reached the edge to the void)))))

avtomat:

In no way should the brain be seen as a (quasi-)closed system. On the contrary! The brain is an open system. The brain has a multitude of receptors for communication with the external environment. It is the openness of the system that allows it to adapt to changing environments. It is the openness of the complex system called brain that allows it to define long-range goals and formulate current tasks. The amount of information coming in from the outside cannot be a determining factor in determining the closedness/openness of the system. They are different categories.

Not at all different. Absolutely everything can be described in terms of information, and any criterion can be transposed to the information plane. Secondly, what makes you think that entropy cannot be considered for open systems at all. The only difference with closed systems is that entropy within it can in principle decrease, but only by an amount strictly smaller than the difference between "incoming" and "outgoing" non-entropy. The total entropy of a given system, augmented to closure by its surroundings, is still increasing. In more concrete terms, the increase of ordering in the brain due to new information (negentropy) always occurs at the expense of making strictly more disorder in the surrounding world.

And time cannot be described in terms of entropy, i.e. statistically in finite time. Such an entropic description is possible for events occurring in space and unfolding in time.

No such thing. Entropy is a static characteristic, time is not needed to determine it, it is counted solely by ensemble. For a complex system, the phrases "entropy increases with time" and "time and its direction are caused by a change in entropy" are interchangeable. For humans in general, entropy processes are the only source of time. Imagine yourself in a desensitising chamber without light, sounds, smells, for sure, punctured with some touch paralysing substance. Your brain receives no information from the outside world, there is no reference point, you do not even feel the rhythm of your own breathing or heartbeat. There is no sense of the influx of non-entropy, no sense of time.

Generally, they became interested in this question when they started to send astronauts to orbit, where conditions are similar, and problems with perception of time exist. Quite quickly it was understood that perception of time is impossible without sensory organs, the most ordinary ones. And the essence of their work is informational and therefore entropic.

With the microcosm it is not so simple either. There is no 'true' 'elementary particle'. Every so-called "elementary particle" is a system (recall here the wave-particle dualism).

Indeed, there may be hypotheses that the particles included in the standard model have an internal structure. That said, there are quite viable, sometimes even more convincing hypotheses that there is no deeper level. But that's not the point. The asymmetry of time directions is revealed even when a particle is considered as a whole, i.e. the asymmetry of time does not depend on whether the particle is composite or not. In particular, violation of CP is observed even for such complex systems as atomic nuclei (at beta decay, for example).

TUF:
that must be the year you were born?! younger. (well actually there is a mental (information) field and everything is there)))) and the Buddha went as far as the edge to the void)))))

Look up there (into the void) yourself now. :) >>> The scale scale of the universe.

alsu:
Not at all different. Absolutely everything can be described in terms of information, and any criterion can be transposed to the information plane. Secondly, what makes you think that entropy cannot be considered for open systems at all. The only difference with closed systems is that entropy within it can in principle decrease, but only by an amount strictly smaller than the difference between "incoming" and "outgoing" non-entropy. The total entropy of a given system, augmented to closure by its surroundings, is still increasing. In more concrete terms, the increase of ordering in the brain due to new information (negentropy) always occurs at the expense of making strictly more disorder in the surrounding world.

Nothing of the sort. Entropy is a static characteristic, time is not needed to determine it, it is counted solely by ensemble. For a complex system, the phrases "entropy increases with time" and "time and its direction are due to entropy change" are interchangeable. For humans in general, entropy processes are the only source of time. Imagine yourself in a desensitising chamber without light, sounds, smells, for sure, punctured with some touch paralysing substance. Your brain receives no information from the outside world, there is no reference point, you do not even feel the rhythm of your own breathing or heartbeat. There is no sense of the influx of non-entropy, no sense of time.

Generally, they became interested in this question when they started to send astronauts to orbit, where conditions are similar, and problems with perception of time exist. Quite quickly it was understood that perception of time is impossible without sensory organs, the most ordinary ones. And the essence of their work is informational and therefore entropic.

Indeed, there can be hypotheses that the particles included in the standard model have an internal structure. That said, there are quite viable, sometimes even more convincing hypotheses that there is no deeper level. But that's not the point. The asymmetry of time directions is revealed even when a particle is considered as a whole, i.e. the asymmetry of time does not depend on whether the particle is composite or not. In particular, violation of CP is observed even for such complex systems as atomic nuclei (at beta decay, for example).

I am familiar with this view, which has too many flaws.

But I suggest you to look at all this from another point of view, from another angle, from the position of systems theory.

tol64:

Look in there (into the void) yourself now. :) >>> Scale of the scale of the universe.

>>> Beautiful ;)

TUF:

watch the pound - fixing ranges! buy, sell orders - with small drawdowns the cc always goes forward!

Still, it seems to me that Buddha was talking a little differently, a little differently ;)