The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 206

avtomat:

I remember well -- I was about 8 or 9 years old, the summertime, the dacha, the stars, and these questions were very important for me then... ;)

More than forty years have passed since then, and there is still no answer. I see these questions differently now, of course. The outlook has changed, positions have changed. And there is a desire to find answers.

Better late than never! The main thing is to have the will!

tara:
Many things are not clear to us , not because our concepts are weak, but because these things arenot inthe circle of our concepts.

The harmonious development of the individual has always been hampered by artificial limitations, which are not in harmony with the limitless space of the universe.

Restrictions have always been in the interest of the "inventors" of dogma, obstacles and all sorts of obstacles in the name of preserving their influence, power and wealth.

And it is a good thing that they are in the minority, that their influence is immortal, and that for many, they mean nothing at all!

borilunad:

The harmonious development of the individual has always been hindered by artificial limitations that are not in any way consistent with the infinite space of the universe.

Restrictions have always been in the interest of the "inventors" of dogma, obstacles and all sorts of obstacles in the name of preserving their influence, power and wealth.

It is a good thing that they are in the minority, that their influence is immortal, and that for many they mean nothing at all!

Boris, I completely agree with you.

tara:

Boris, I completely agree with you.

Alexei, I am with you too! There are many of us, and the mind of each of us gives us confidence in the future, in the achievement of our dreams and in the discovery of the unknown, so it is interesting to live!

borilunad:

Your right not to believe in science and natural science! I am not imposing on you as a mentor and you have corrected me incorrectly! Stay with your delusions!
I also don't believe in omens or advertising. And I urge you to do the same.

The branch has descended into faith-disbelief

Believe it or not, you'll still get... (?)

))

tol64:

Believe it or not, you'll still get... (?)

))

Everyone gets what they want (c)

paukas:

Everyone gets what they want (c)

Only with the best of luck. So it's more accurate to put it like this:

Not everyone gets what they want. (с)

And it also happens like this:

Sometimes they don't get what they want at all. (с)

avtomat:

The unconditional increase in entropy is true for closed, closed systems. It is not true for open systems.

But whether our world as a whole is closed or open is unknown to us.

The world as a whole - for people there is no difference, we perceive the flow of time in a quasi-closed system called a brain. It is quasi-closed because amount of information contained in the system itself is much bigger than information flowing in and out of it. In this case "input" and "output" processes of events for memory are themselves different if we imagine the arrow of time as movement of events from future through brain to the past (i.e. "in reference system", connected with brain): at any arbitrary moment future events in relation to it, as a rule, cannot be objectively restored unambiguously by information recorded in memory, whereas past events, as a rule, can. Therefore the justification of time perception by a man as a perception of entropy, i.e. difference of reflection of past and future events in the brain, is quite fair.

Microcosm is another case. For a single elementary particle no entropy exists, it is a purely statistical characteristic. However, even for it, directions in time are unequal. The point is that there is (there is a theorem: if quantum mechanics is true /and no deviation from it has been found yet/, then there is) the so-called CPT-symmetry, i.e. the total symmetry of laws of nature with respect to the combined application of three transformations: the charge conjugation C (in other words, replacement of particle by antiparticle), parity P and time reversal T. In other words, if we take a particle and fix the laws it obeys, its antiparticle, reflected in a mirror and shot backward in time, will obey exactly the same laws. For a long time, it was thought that the stronger CP-symmetry holds, but in 1964 it was proved that this invariance can be spontaneously broken (breaking just P was proved even earlier, in 1957, googling "Wu Jianxiong experiment"). This, in turn, means that in such processes the T-symmetry is broken also (otherwise the general CPT would be broken), from which it follows that directions of time are unequal even in the microcosm: the future for a microparticle is in general not equivalent to the past.