The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 166

avtomat:

Another nonsense!!!! for the umpteenth time...?

How many times do I have to repeat that we are NOT talking about market management, but that the market as a system can be classified as a class of controlled dynamic systems.

How many times do we have to repeat this before this distinction reaches the brains of smart people???

Got it. Could be taken away. И ?

tara:

Reached. Can be attributed. И ?

И???

;)))

Just as the accumulation of material capital is the main subject of economics, the accumulation of knowledge by an individual or a community is the most important subject of philosophy. Various theories of the growth of knowledge are presented in the literature.

Sorry, gentlemen, if I've disturbed your peace)

I can't get over the example of the electric stove.

I understand that everything would be fine if we HAD that on/off switch in our hands.

BUT.

This switch is in the wrong hands and we have potatoes to boil.

............))))))))))))))

We don't have a lot of ways, unfortunately. But theoretically there are.

For example, adjusting to the moment the cooker is on, or the cooker is already preheated. This is nothing short of entering the market.

Then maintaining the temperature and taking the finished bulb off.

The most important factor is undoubtedly the moment when to put the pan on.

You can't cook anything on a cooling cooker.

If we had that switch in our hands, there would be no problem. But the switch is in someone else's hands (good or bad - it doesn't matter). And this "someone" is cooking soup, or porridge, or potatoes, or putting jam on a low flame... We do not know what he is cooking, we can not look into the pot, but the cooking mode depends on what he is cooking. We can only measure the temperature of the heating element. We need to use this available information to determine when to change the cooking mode.

In culinary terms ;)

That's about it ;)

avtomat:

If we had that switch in our hands, there would be no problem. But the switch is in someone else's hands (good or bad - it doesn't matter). And this "someone" is cooking soup, or porridge, or potatoes, or putting jam on a low flame... We do not know what he is cooking, we can not look into the pot, but the cooking mode depends on what he is cooking. We can only measure the temperature of the heating element. We need to use this available information to determine when to change the cooking mode.

Somewhere like that in culinary terms ;)

I look at the chart now - the consolidation is not childish, European currencies are trying to go up, Asia is biding its time. Something will happen in the next hours. What?

I'm sleepy and it's not too late to get up...

tara:

So I am looking at the chart now - consolidation is not childish, European currencies are asking to go up, Asia is waiting. Something will happen in the next hours. What?

I'm sleepy and not too late to get up, man...

It's going to be okay ;)

tara:

Я.
OK, forget it, since it started so tightly... ;)

Did you find out? ;)

artmedia70:
OK, forget it, since it's gotten so tight... ;)

What did I miss?