The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 162

tara:

Sorry

God forbid you should be sorry...

;))))))))))

yosuf:
Levels are utopia, invented for self-satisfaction. Every one of them breaks through and you never know when. Usually at the most inopportune moment.

Yusuf, usually, before the most inopportune moment arrives, these levels are practised several times in the most appropriate way. You can, and should, benefit from it. Otherwise one may come to the conclusion that all life is utopia. So... if anything... I'll give you a parabellum.

tara:

Below, everything is linear and not simple, but very simple. Each level is drawn from the moment it is recognised.

If it's not a secret, where can I ask about the algorithm?

artmedia70:

Yusuf, usually, before the most inopportune moment arrives, these levels are practised several times in the most appropriate way. You can, and should, benefit from it. Otherwise one may come to the conclusion that all life is utopia. So... if anything... I'll give you a parabellum (c)

Then why does almost everyone, sooner or later, lose, even though the first thing that comes to mind is to take advantage of levels? Hence, either they don't exist at all, or they serve as traps for gullible traders to accumulate enough volume, create an atmosphere of uncertainty at each "level" and move in the right direction as the 50/50 probability remains.

yosuf:
Then why does almost everyone, sooner or later, lose, even though the first thing that comes to mind is to take advantage of levels? Hence, either they don't exist at all, or they serve as traps for gullible traders to accumulate enough volume, create an atmosphere of uncertainty at each "level" and move in the right direction as the 50/50 probability remains.

Noooo, I'll give you the parabellum ;)

Levels are a mirage.

avtomat:

tractor U is set a modest target of 1000x growth.

There are 41 working days between 1 November and 31 December.

An opening balance of $5 (500¢).

The target end result (balance+cash) is $5,000 (500,000¢).

To achieve the target, the average daily growth should be 18.35%.

Working.

avtomat:
Levels are a mirage.
Oh you have no idea how wrong you are.

TheXpert:
Oh you have no idea how wrong you are.

That phrase of yours is very much like a spell. ;))

yosuf:
Then why does almost everyone, sooner or later, leak, ...

Did you come up with it yourself or did someone tell you?