The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 476

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is wiser wisdom in buying at the troughs and selling at the tops.

That's what I do, and that's what the Wizard says.

As for his phrase "it doesn't matter how the process works, you just have to follow it", that was said in relation to SB, if I'm not mistaken...

However, that's what Sorcerers and Wizards are for, to put a bit of fog in it from time to time. So that life doesn't seem too good to those who are suffering.

Alexander_K2:

I do, in fact, and so does the Wizard.

As for his phrase "it doesn't matter how the process works, you just have to follow it", that was said in reference to the SB, if I'm not mistaken...

However, that's what Sorcerers and Wizards are for, to put a bit of fog in it from time to time. To make life more convenient for the afflicted.

Oh, yes... Foggy winds in the sails...

And an aging mad Assol waits for those sails...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is wiser wisdom to buy at the troughs and sell at the tops. I suggest we all write it down on a piece of paper and hang it on the monitor :)

Well actually Wizard2018 is very savvy in terms of understanding the market in general. He writes very intelligently about a lot of things. And someone wrote here that he has a good PAM.

And the result always speaks for itself. If he understands the market this way, even if wrongly, and earns on it well. It's funny how others try to do the same thing, i.e. make money by misunderstanding the market.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Well actually Wizard2018 is very savvy in terms of understanding the market in general. He writes very intelligently about a lot of things. And someone wrote here that he has a pretty good pamm.

And the result always speaks for itself. If he understands the market this way, even if wrongly, and earns on it well. I am amused by the desire of others to do the same, that is, make money with the help of wrong understanding of the market).

I do not understand the principle of the logical connection. If there is a good PAMM, then we should invest in it. But how does the presence of PAMM implies the meaningfulness of forum posts?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

What is not clear is the very principle behind the logical connection. If there is a good PAMM, then you should invest in it. But how does the presence of PAMM follow the meaningfulness of forum posts?

The posts are primary.
There is no logical connection.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Few people realise that the phrase of the "great and terribly wise Wizard2018" "to help the market rebalance" in reality actually means being always in the negative😂

Well, it depends on how you look at it. Still, the key market event to try to identify is precisely the reversal. It may seem to contradict trend following, but it does not, because to enter a trend we need to a) identify the end of a correction, i.e. find the moment of a reversal on a lower frame towards a higher one b) identify the end of a trend movement, which isa reversal of a correction, in order to lock in profits in time. Therefore, "trading against the movement", i.e. trading reversals, is a real necessity for effective entries and exits. But I strongly disagree with the formulation that "one can trade against any movement". It's like saying you can do any trade and there's no difference, because there is a difference and in some places a huge difference. You can't trade everything, you have to distinguish and choose. And even such an insignificant detail as the definition of extrema was left out of the picture. At this level of details the phrase is identical to the good old "buy low, sell high", i.e. useless.

It is clear that trading is not a topic on which people are happy to share working methods. But it is not clear why platitudes and general phrases cause a puppy-like delight. Probably not the information component is appreciated (which really isn't), but emotional message and confidence with which a guru charges his followers: search and ye shall find. A ray of light of sorts :)

vladavd:

Well, it depends on how you look at it. Still, the key market event to try to identify is precisely the reversal. It may seem to contradict trend following, but it does not, because to enter a trend we need to a) identify the end of a correction, i.e. find the moment of a reversal on a lower frame towards a higher one b) identify the end of a trend movement, which isa reversal of a correction, in order to lock in profits in time. Therefore, "trading against the movement", i.e. trading reversals, is a real necessity for effective entries and exits. But I strongly disagree with the formulation that "one can trade against any movement". It's like saying you can do any trade and there is no difference, because there is a difference and in some places a huge difference. You can't trade everything, you have to distinguish and choose. And even such an insignificant detail as the definition of extrema was left out of the picture. At this level of details the phrase is identical to the good old "buy low, sell high", i.e. useless.

It is clear that trading is not a topic on which people are happy to share working methods. But it is not clear why platitudes and general phrases cause a puppy-like delight. Probably not the information component is appreciated (which really isn't), but emotional message and confidence with which a guru charges his followers: search and ye shall find. A ray of light of sorts :)

I agree with them all.

vladavd:

Well, it depends on how you look at it. Still, the key market event to try to identify is precisely the reversal. It may seem to contradict trend following, but it does not, because to enter a trend we need to a) identify the end of a correction, i.e. find the moment of a reversal on a lower frame towards a higher one b) identify the end of a trend movement, which isa reversal of a correction, to lock in profit in time. Therefore, "trading against the movement", i.e. trading reversals, is a real necessity for effective entries and exits. But I strongly disagree with the formulation that "one can trade against any movement". It's like saying you can do any trade and there's no difference, because there is a difference and in some places it's huge. You can't trade everything, you have to distinguish and choose. And even such an insignificant detail as the definition of extrema was left out of the picture. At this level of details the phrase is identical to the good old "buy low, sell high", i.e. useless.

It is clear that trading is not a topic on which people are happy to share working methods. But it is not clear why platitudes and general phrases cause a puppy-like delight. Probably not the information component is appreciated (which really isn't), but emotional message and confidence with which a guru charges his followers: search and find. A ray of light of sorts :)

I agree with everything, from my own words I can add, there is an impulse or its series defining a move in the market, there is a consolidation where the price is just standing in a certain zone.
Average
The ratio of the sum of the widths of the two consolidation zones in relation to the momentum movement is the real potential of developing a profitable strategy. In Forex this ratio is exactly 1 to 1. That is, there is equal probability of losing both on a flat and on a trend. That is why it is difficult to make something profitable on forex, because the places (conditions) of trends and reversals coincide. And then everything is simple. If impulses outbalance each other, then chances to trade on the flat and make profit by catching reversals increase sharply, and if flattens outbalance then chances to make profit by trend starts to grow. And no I didn't mix it up exactly as I wrote it.

vladavd:

. But it's not clear why platitudes and generic phrases get puppyishly enthusiastic.

Don't be jealous :)))) It's the platitudes and common phrases that you see there. You're just on a different frequency. So you don't need it. I can't help it . That's the way it's always been. Find your own. Especially if it's not immediately yours - being specific will do little to help.

You will not be able to accept it, or really understand it, and especially not to use it. Proven.

Wizard2018:

Don't be jealous :)))) It's all platitudes and generalities in your opinion. You're just on a different frequency Then you don't need it. I can't help it . That's the way it's always been. Find your own. Especially if it's not immediately yours - being specific will do little to help.

You will be able to neither accept nor really understand, let alone use it. Proven.

Of course I have nothing against you, but why does it sound like the ravings of a madman?) No matter how hard I try, it is extremely difficult to perceive this comment in any other way.