The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 472

Nikolai Semko:

this particular video is not bullshit. Before that yes - everything I saw was nonsense.

Existence of maximons is not confirmed, and theoretically they should be by mass heavier than photons - its sinusoid crumbles, and without it all this theory means nothing. That's if we don't dig further into this nonsense

denis.eremin:

The existence of maximons is not confirmed, and theoretically they should be heavier than photons by mass - his sinusoid falls apart, and without it all this theory means nothing. That's if you don't dig further into this nonsense.

Is the existence of Dark Matter and Dark Energy confirmed?
There is a theory or a hypothesis. It is the task of science and experiments to confirm or disprove it.
And this man also puts forward his theory. This theory is good enough for me based on the knowledge I have.
It is not good enough for you either based on the knowledge you have.
The question of whose knowledge is more in line with the Truth is another question.

Nikolai Semko:

Is the existence of Dark Matter and Dark Energy confirmed?

No. Who claims that Dark Matter and Energy exists. It's a hypothesis.

But if the Uncle for the beauty of his delusional theory claims that 3 is greater than 5, then it is delusional.

Once again, maximons, IF THEY EXIST, are heavier in mass than photons. So his whole sinusoidal curve goes to hell.

denis.eremin:

Once again, maximons, IF THEY EXIST, are heavier by mass than photons. Which means its entire sinusoidal curve goes to hell.

What does the photon have to do with it.
The photon doesn't even have a size ))

Nikolai Semko:

What does the photon have to do with it?
The photon doesn't even have a size ))

I see, you didn't watch the video...

There, if you watch the dude's video, it's all based on a sine wave, on which the maximon and photon are deposited. Well, in short, never mind.

Maybe quantum programming is better than all that near-quantum nonsense? )
Учимся квантовому программированию с помощью примеров. Доклад Яндекса
Учимся квантовому программированию с помощью примеров. Доклад Яндекса
  • habr.com
Сегодня любой желающий может воспользоваться методами квантового программирования, написать простой код на Python и запустить его на реальном квантовом вычислителе. Ришат Ибрагимов rishat_ibrahimov разобрал основы квантовых вычислений на примерах с кодом, показал, как запускать программы на локальном симуляторе и удаленном квантовом компьютере...

denis.eremin:

I see, you didn't watch the video...

There, if you watch this dude's video, it's all based on a sine wave with a maximon and a photon deposited on it. Well, anyway, never mind.

Well yes I agree, the photon is out of place there.
I am just close to understanding this fractal structure.
It is clear that one should not take it as a dogma, but I will put a few thoughts from this Sukhonos into my piggy bank.

Aleksey Nikolayev:
Maybe better quantum programming than all that near-quantum nonsense? )

Yeah, that's fine, too.

Олег avtomat:

In 1966, Professor Sarkisov kicked our classmate out of the MITHT classroom for asking: "Are there other worlds inside the atom? thinking the student had gone mad. Now I see general insanity and nobody is embarrassed by it. Paradoxes of nature!

Олег avtomat:

The first thing to do is to define what constitutes a controlled dynamic system and how this relates to the market, a phenomenon seen by many as random and chaotic.

I will correct this later ...

Oleg, perhaps it would be better to call the topic Market - a "self-governing dynamic system", because the market cannot be controlled from the outside.