The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 467

Олег avtomat:

I was banned for a month ( Ban until 2021.01.19 (Rude Communication) ).

And then suddenly I find out that I'm not banned anymore, although it's only been three days.

Unexpectedly. Very unexpected. That had never happened before.

Naturally the question arises: what happened? Why? What died in the woods?

A pre-New Year's amnesty.

khorosh:

New Year's amnesty.

O Lord, what you've done... holy, holy, holy...

;))))))

Great God, make it so that two times two is not four! Turgenev, Prayer, 1881

Олег avtomat:

I was banned for a month ( Ban until 2021.01.19 (Rude Communication) ).

And then suddenly I find out that I'm not banned anymore, although it's only been three days.

Unexpectedly. Very unexpected. That had never happened before.

Naturally the question arises: what happened? Why? What died in the woods?

Amnesty!

Father Christmas just wouldn't be happy.

;)

Photo of a galaxy. ( Hubble telescope)

And yet market movements look similar.

Олег avtomat:
And yet market movements look similar.

I mean, do they look like a bagel?

Andrey Dik:

you mean it looks like a bagel?

like a bagel hole or a black hole)

VVT:

like a bagel hole or a black hole)

Hmm, nice analogy.

I guess what Oleg meant (did I guess, Oleg?) is that the rule of the universe is that the greater the mass of a body, the more shit revolves around it, and never vice versa, but there is another rule too - the more shit accumulates, the faster it becomes a whole but bigger shit and starts attracting more and more smaller shit, including that very big shit. In simple words, the universe can be described like this (as well as the market itself) - for every golden P there is always a golden X.

Andrey Dik:

hmm, nice analogy.

I guess what Oleg meant, though (did I guess, Oleg?), is that the rule of the universe is that the greater the mass of a body, the more shit revolves around it, and never vice versa, but there is also another rule - the more shit accumulates, the faster it becomes a whole but bigger shit and starts attracting more and more smaller shit, including that very big shit. In simple words, the universe can be described like this (as well as the market itself) - for every golden P there is always a golden X.