The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 468

Andrey Dik:

hmm, nice analogy.

I guess what Oleg meant, though (did I guess, Oleg?), is that the rule of the universe is that the greater the mass of a body, the more shit revolves around it, and never vice versa, but there is also another rule - the more shit accumulates, the faster it becomes a whole but bigger shit and starts attracting more and more smaller shit, including that very big shit. In simple words, the universe can be described like this (and, in fact, the market) - for every golden P there is always a golden X.

You oversimplify) I myself am an adherent of "Occam's razor", but there is no black hole, and about a role and principles of action of dark energy and matter only guesses yet. So, for every ...hole there is a bolt with a thread, and for it, in turn, a ...hole with a labyrinth, and all into a Möbius strip or wandering on the surface of a bagel)

dr.mr.mom Mishanin:

You oversimplify) The adherents of "Occam's razor", but almost not enough crap and not to be a black hole, and about a role and principles of action of dark energy and matter yet only guesses. So, there is a bolt with a thread for every ...hole, and on it, in its turn, a ...hole with a labyrinth, and all into a Möbius strip or wandering on a bagel's surface).

And two Möbius ribbons glued together is already a Klein bottle, so all that remains is to find a suitable glass...

non redrawable indicator at close price.

the same at open price

The indicator represents:
(a moving line from the 5-degree approximating polynomial with the period N3 from
(moving line from the 5-degree approaching polynomial with the period N2 from
(sliding line from an approximating polynomial of degree 5 with period N1))

Can you tweak it a bit more to make it look like this?

i.e. signal to sell - the line is below the lowes, to buy - above the highs

at least it beats the spread

// notice, on almost any ordinary indicator it is vice versa

Олег avtomat:

You've already left this forum once, slamming the door.

You too ;)

Hole in the bagel is a good definition of Automat strategy

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Hole in the bagel is a good definition of Automat strategy

The strategy may not be a hole or a bagel, but no one knows that. There has not been a word about "Automat strategy" on the forum. AT ALL.

Here is the execution close to the definition. All tractors are publicly ploughed over MM and there is no end to the iron sown fields