The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 442

I did all this when I was young and inexperienced about ten years ago. There are no fish in that pond you fogged over.

Nikolai Semko:
I did all this when I was young and inexperienced about ten years ago. There are no fish in that pond you fogged over.

Get out of here... "smart-ass", man... you don't even know what you're talking about, let alone do... it's all a blur to you and nothing more...

Nikolai Semko:
I did all this in my youth and inexperience about ten years ago. There are no fish in that pond you have fogged up.

If 10 traders are given the same profitable TS, there may well be a situation where five are in profit and five are in loss. Never say never, but what if you have not taken into account some nuance, which other triangle researchers will take into account and get a positive result. How many such cases there have been in science and technology. Here is a recent example. Creation of hypersonic guided maneuvering blocks and rockets. The Americans carried out experiments, but failed and abandoned this business, deciding that it is impossible, while in Russia believed that it can be done and succeeded.

khorosh:

If 10 traders are given the same profitable TS, there may well be a situation where five are in profit and five are in loss. Never say never, but what if you have not taken into account some nuance, which other triangle researchers will take into account and get a positive result. How many such cases there have been in science and technology. Here is a recent example. Creation of hypersonic guided maneuvering blocks and rockets. The Americans conducted experiments, but they failed and abandoned this undertaking, believing that it is impossible, while Russians believed that it is possible and succeeded.

I wish you success :))

But the fish are really not there. It is naive to believe that any lag orinertia can be caught here.

It just takes a lot of writing and coding for me to prove it. At Yusuf's, I've been duped. I won't fall for it again. After all, it's wrong to deny people the right to get their lumps in.

Олег avtomat:

Get out of here... "smart-ass", man... you don't even know what you're talking about, let alone do... it's all a blur to you, nothing more...

well then good luck

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It looks very much like an index chart of selected currencies. Right?

Oleg avtomat:

Not if you think of the way in which currency indices are presented.

These differences can be clearly seen in the JPY pairs.

It is precisely the separator that gives the separation of movements in a closed triangle.

It can be clearly seen that the maximum strength in this triangle is in the EURJPY downward movement, with the EUR component going down and the JPY component going up.

Олег avtomat:

These differences are clearly visible in pairs with the JPY.

It is precisely the separator that gives the separation of movements in a closed triangle.

It can be clearly seen that the maximum strength in this triangle is in the EURJPY downward movement, with the EUR component going down and the JPY component going up.

Yes, the differences from the indices are visible.

Олег avtomat:

These differences are clearly visible in pairs with the JPY.

It can be clearly seen that the maximum strength in this triangle is the EURJPY downward movement, with the EUR component going down and the JPY component going up.

Not maximum strength - but maximum decline.

What is the strength?