The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 417

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The TC as ATS approach is very interesting, and I am working with it myself, and I think it is very promising. What is confusing about Oleg's approach is the determinism. Since time immemorial, ATS have operated in an environment of interference/noise and a non-deterministic future (otherwise they would not have been needed)). For example, anti-aircraft fire control systems, where it is a priori unknown where the aircraft will still fly, and there are only probabilities. To me this is, let's say, somewhere the initial market model.

The development of anti-aircraft fire control systems began during the Great Patriotic War. The results were very good. This led to the birth of Operations Research, and further improved results. This is an important chapter in the history of the development of TAU. Three quarters of a century has passed since then. In that time, TAU has evolved without stopping. New directions have emerged and developed that were not even thought of before. Today's TAU is much broader and richer than the TAR of World War II.

Just as then boost-guns operated in an interference/noise and nondeterministic future, so now boost-guns operate in an interference/noise and nondeterministic future.

But if then the thought was on the probabilistic way of the decision of existing problems, as the only possible, further there has come an understanding that this way is very limiting, and it is possible to go by other ways.

Олег avtomat:

But while at that time thought followed the probabilistic way of solving existing problems as the only possible way, later on it came to be realised that this way is very restrictive, and it is possible to follow other paths.

I see. But I have different information about the role of TViMS in modern control and signal processing systems.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I see. But I have different information about the role of TViMS in modern control and signal processing systems.

What signals?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

TViMS is used in modern SAU, but TViMS is not the only thing used in modern SAU. ;)

In some areas, TViMS plays the first fiddle. In other areas, TViMS plays a secondary role. Or it is not taken into account at all.

Well? This time, did the tractor's pistons go out on the third day because of the fast ride? Into space)))

Uladzimir Izerski:
Well? This time, did the tractor's pistons go out on the third day because of the fast ride? Into space.)
But we made three pennies on the swap.

Uladzimir Izerski:
Well? This time, from driving fast, on the third day the pistons flew out of the tractor? Into space))))

What was his signal called or called?

The man gave a link to the overall rating on his page.

And here he promised to post daily trade reviews.

I'm still waiting for the first review...

Boris Gulikov:

What was his signal called or called?

The man gave a link to the overall rating on his page.

And here he promised to post daily trade reviews.

I'm still waiting for the first review...

The good man told me that the author does not suffer from the lack of variety in the choice of nicknames.

And as it turned out a special variety of results.

A bad result is also a result.

Stability is a sign of skill.

Trite but true.

Maybe you should set yourself some realistic goals?

Without the sting and with the stops?

Boris Gulikov:

A kind person pointed out that the author does not suffer from a variety of nicknames.

And as it turned out, neither does he have much variety in his results.

A bad result is also a result.

Stability is a sign of skill.

Trite but true.

Maybe you should set yourself some realistic goals.

Without the sting and with the stops?

He's hoping that one day he'll accidentally catch that "sting" and show how great he is.

Uladzimir Izerski:

He hopes that someday he'll accidentally catch that 'sting' and show how cool he is.

Not until he gets a decent automatic, or at least the right driving skills,

the same "accidents" are gonna keep hitting him until he's blue in the face.