The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 416

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Don't yell.

First I'm going to undo all the buttons on your chest.

Олег avtomat:

That's stupid...

I didn't expect you to support and promote the stupidest provocations.

Or is this a form of encouragement from you to your newest admirer?

It's an attempt to remove extra branches from some trees in the garden that have grown so big that they themselves bear no fruit and shade others from the sun.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

This is an attempt to remove unnecessary branches from some trees in the garden that have grown so big that they themselves are not bearing fruit and are blocking others from the sun.

Is your branch bearing fruit?

the topic is useful, because it gives me the right idea.

Of course, stable trading "without losing trades" is utopia, akin to trading without equity drawdowns.

Equity drawdowns are a realized risk, an unpleasantness that has already happened.
When their integral value exceeds the threshold value, most people close the trades as unprofitable/high-risk ones.
"Thresholds are counted differently by everyone, but because there are many people and the history shows where the most successful entries were, you can estimate which group will be closed.

maybe someone will find it useful

Олег avtomat:

Is your branch bearing fruit?

Is yours?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And yours?

I understand...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The topic is useful because it brings up the right idea.

Of course, a stable trade "without losing trades" is utopia, akin to trading without equity drawdowns.

The equity drawdown is the risk that has already occurred.
When their integral value exceeds the threshold value, most people close the trades as unprofitable/high-risk ones.
"Thresholds are counted differently by everyone, but because there are many people and the history shows where the most successful entries were, you can estimate which group will be closed.

maybe someone will find it useful

I suppose you put yourself in the category of decent people and you put me in the category of dishonest?

Based on the fact that I don't do what you prescribe?

And don't you know that there are other recipes besides your recipes. And that any recipe is a certain framework, not only guiding, but also restraining.

Олег avtomat:

I suppose you put yourself in the category of decent people and you put me in the category of dishonest?

And this on the basis of the fact that I don't do what you prescribe?

You do not know that besides your recipes, there are other recipes. And that any recipe is a certain framework, not only guiding, but restraining.

No, it seems that someone has stirred you up, since you attribute everything to yourself and look for attacks in everything :-)
You see something in an ordinary text that is not there, you get offended and even start to argue.

I was making a point about the approach to some of the trading decisions.

Yes, unbeknownst to the topic and the discussions in it.
Yes, the topic is exactly that kind of useful.
And No, it does not apply to you personally, nor to your strategies or robots

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The TC as ATS approach is very interesting, and I am working with it myself, and I think it is very promising. What is confusing about Oleg's approach is the determinism. Since time immemorial, ATS have operated in an environment of interference/noise and a non-deterministic future (otherwise they would not have been needed)). For example, anti-aircraft fire control systems, where it is a priori unknown where the aircraft will still fly, and there are only probabilities. To me, this is, say, somewhere the initial market model.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

No, it seems that someone has stirred you up, so you attribute everything to yourself and look for attacks in everything :-)
You see something in an ordinary text that is not there, you get offended and even start to argue.

I was making a point about the approach to some of the trading decisions.

Yes, unbeknownst to the topic and the discussions in it.
Yes, the topic is exactly that kind of useful.
And No, it does not apply to you personally, nor to your strategies or robots

Good. But try to avoid ambiguity in your statements.