I was congratulated today with a no deposit bonus

Thank you. A small thing, but nice ;)

Let's work with a bonus. Let's go.

Happy birthday!@ Oleg avtomat

Fast528:
Happy birthday!@Oleg avtomat

Thank you. Cheerio to you, too.

Gold. Closing of the week.

the experiment with the bonus has started successfully.

But I should have opened a cent account for the bonus. And I opened a dollar account.

So, as long as the funds are small, I have very limited room for manoeuvre.

By the end of August there will be enough points for analysis, but so far there are not. But nothing prevents me from using the points I already have, with the understanding of the low confidence of the result (a 5-fold increase by the beginning of September).

Олег avtomat:

Oleg!

Once again, I urge you to put aside your hard feelings. I need your help. The forum is full of dummies, and I need the Grail at all costs.

Question:

Do you use the ACF in your calculations, according to the formula:

i.e. the sum of the products of the increments for a discrete signal? If not, why not?

Alexander_K2:

Oleg!

Once again, I urge you to put aside your hard feelings. I need your help. The forum is full of dummies, and I need the Grail at all costs.

Question:

Do you use the ACF in your calculations, according to the formula:

i.e. the sum of the products of the increments for a discrete signal? If not, why not?

hmm... Well... why do you call your followers morons? Are you sick of hearing nonsense coming out of their mouths?

I don't use ACF. Why not? Because I don't need it, and my approach doesn't need it.

And don't call me on it... I just don't like communicating with you, and you yourself have repeatedly, in various forms, achieved it, and have achieved it. But I can make an effort to give an answer to a particular question (or I can ignore it), but I don't want to and won't spell out "why so and not otherwise".

It comes to mind...

To live your life wisely, you have to know a lot,
Two important rules to remember
You'd rather be hungry than eat anything,
And better to be alone than with anyone else.
Omar Khayyam.