The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 355

Published: 26 Jul. 2017 г.

Geometric aspects of quantum mechanics. A talk by Sergey Siparov at the PIRT-2017 conference, Moscow. Classical mechanics considers the motion of interacting bodies. In general relativity theory, the motion of bodies is not related to their interaction, but to the properties of the space in which they are located. These properties are characterized by a certain (non-Euclidean) geometry. The paper attempts to describe the classical experiments that led to quantum mechanics, by selecting the appropriate geometry. So, for example, gets a "classical" explanation of the well-known two-slit experiment. This approach eliminates the well-known paradoxes associated with the concept of the wave function.

Олег avtomat:

Published: 26 Jul. 2017 г.

Geometric aspects of quantum mechanics. Paper by Sergey Siparov at PIRT-2017 conference, Moscow. In classical mechanics one considers the motion of interacting bodies. In general relativity theory, the motion of bodies is not related to their interaction, but to the properties of the space in which they are located. These properties are characterized by a certain (non-Euclidean) geometry. The paper attempts to describe the classical experiments that led to quantum mechanics, by selecting the appropriate geometry. So, for example, gets a "classical" explanation of the well-known two-slit experiment. This approach eliminates well-known paradoxes associated with the concept of the wave function.

This is a sick "scientist", I see what you are into now

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's a sick "scientist", I see what you're into now.

You don't know what you're talking about... You don't know what you're talking about, and you can't know.

You have no thoughts of your own. And you have no knowledge. You have grasped the basics, but you still have no understanding.

Do you know what approximation is? And how it differs from interpolation and extrapolation? I'm sure you don't understand that either.

Ridiculous, really... ugh...

Олег avtomat:

Olezhek, don't be sad. You'll find your machine, maybe in your next life. But after you begin to distinguish real knowledge from false knowledge. And for that you need experience and life wisdom.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Olezhek, don't be sad. You'll find your machine, maybe in your next life. But after you begin to distinguish real knowledge from false knowledge. And for that you need experience and life wisdom.

You're being provocative... get out of here.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's a sick "scientist", I see what you're into now.

)))

Sick or not sick...

But he mathematically justified the possibility of using spaces (in principle already known) in which one can form images, today, of almost complete abstractions.

Well, and the abstractness of spaces is already a notch smaller and already comprehensible.

Yes, I am surprised myself. )))

:) aggony gone:) a big plus of Forex that it attracts so many diverse people and what not) class) sorry... of course... that the market will not work properly... but how many working algorithms... because it's not textbooks... And working algorithms... much better than dry theory) Thanks for this alone:) Well, the Forex....eh... you just need to be able to face reality through unreasonable expectations... "bird's-eye view" so to speak) Most mathematicians look for ways with a whole bunch of constraints... then you can't... that...and the market expands the possibilities...so there's a use either way :)

Aleksey Panfilov:

)))

Sick or not sick...

And mathematically justified the possibility of using spaces (in principle already known) in which one can form images, by now, of almost complete abstractions.

Well, and the abstractness of spaces is already a notch smaller and already comprehensible.

Yes, I am surprised myself. )))

I also justified that the pyramid is a mouthpiece :)

Who wants to calculate their options....just calculate the amount of bars in pips: sell buy....and get about 0.1% of the net uncovered movement....not counting the spread....what's so hard?) And no money will come out of thin air...))) Everything is in front of you....it is and will be...

Tremendous of course ... since 2011 ... I can't get up... The main thing - it's free ... and with what zeal and perseverance ... miracles indeed)
By the way olegavtomat your irritation comes from dissatisfaction with the work done and the final result. You know it. You knew it before ... only you were afraid to admit it ... of course ... it's better to believe hope than the brutal truth... iE: Limit your development time to one month... and by the end of August make a working algorithm with returns > 40% p.a. tested on eurusd since 2005...(it doesn't have to be a Martin Gale only one order can be opened and closed without grids and other details)
What's a month to you if you've been working like papa carlo for seven years.... right?)
And you will see for yourself where you need to go. As long as you do not limit yourself in time, everything will be meaningless as far as earning is concerned....
This is the only Way for you. You are hampered by the time you spent on the Forex market... Try
I'm not forcing anyone, but giving simple advice... After all, you're your own judge and director)) and no one but yourself will guide you).