The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 294

avtomat:

All on PAMM !!!

I wonder if in PAMMs econometricians predominate among managers, or among investors...?

There are suckers who actually prevail there. I do not know whether they are econometricians or what.

paukas:

The suckers actually prevail there. Whether they are econometricians or not is unknown.
It depends who is considered an econometrician. For example, I have PAMM accounts and I teach econometrics at the university, but I don't know whether I can consider myself an "econometrist". Although, I act contrary to the basic principles of econometrics - to find the most adequate function describing the considered (in my case, economic) process from among the known functions. In my case - a single function itself "adapts" to the available factual data. It turns out that I am the worst enemy of econometrics, in the usual sense of the word.

avtomat:

All on PAMM !!!

I wonder if in PAMMs econometricians predominate among managers, or among investors...?

Definitely not investors.

seldom - managers

brokers - let's skip brokers, they do not give a shit here

and after that, nobody cares about anything, because they are fast asleep because they do not need to think for a long time.

The author of this thread thank you for creating it, I've read it all and it's really helped me.

Tigritto:
The author of this thread thank you for creating it, I have read it all and it has really helped me.

I wish you success !!!

Citizens, could you please tell me which PAMM companies are trustworthy these days?

So that you can make an informed choice from the list. I understand that each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. But most importantly, I do not want to run into surprises. And one of them I need to set my sights on. Can you give me a hint?

avtomat:

Citizens, could you please tell me which PAMM companies are trustworthy these days?

So that you can make an informed choice from the list. I understand that each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. But most importantly, I do not want to run into surprises. And one of them I need to set my sights on. Can you give me a hint?

I think that almost any PAMM account is trustworthy. have you decided to discuss it publicly? so far people have been banned already.....

avtomat:

http://www.pammi.ru/pamm-websites/

_new-rena:
I think that almost any PAMM account is trustworthy. decided to discuss it publicly? already banned people already.....

No, there is no need to ban anyone.

It's simple - I need to opt for some kind of PAMM account provider.

Thank you. I'll take a closer look.

But would still like to hear some lively feedback...