Олег avtomat:
I'm so sick of scum...
There's only one scum in this thread.

Arrogant, brazen, boastful scum.

Boris Gulikov:
There is only one scum in this thread.
Boris Gulikov:
Arrogant, brazen, braggart scum.

It's good that you admit who you really are. You must subconsciously know you're wrong.

What are you even doing here?

If you don't like it here, walk away.

I set goals and look for solutions. I'm not selling anything to anyone. Unlike you.

You're trying to sell people crap. That's worthless on market day. But don't worry, I don't intend to tear down your shop of obscene trinkets.

I didn't ask you here. But you come here, and you shit.

What are you trying to do? You want to crap all over it? Why?

You're provoking me into a confrontation. Why? For what purpose?

What do you want here, provocateur?

Ignore the provocateurs.

day = 1

day 1

Олег avtomat:

Are you talking about yourself? You must be subconsciously aware of your wrongdoing.

What are you even doing here?

If you don't like it, walk away.

I didn't invite you here. But you come here and you shit.

What are you trying to do? You want to shit all over it? Why?

You're provoking me into a confrontation. Why? For what purpose?

What do you want here, provocateur?

I'll explain in order:

1. About you. You're the one who's been rude to everyone left and right.

2. Saw a month ago that you were going to cover your trading in the competition here. Decided to observe. Always interesting public trading with comments, and even more so for someone who has been in the market, judging by the date of registration, for a long time. Unfortunately, no comments on the trade were ever made. Not a single one. Only at the beginning of the contest were the goals announced, which unfortunately failed. And again, no comments.

3. Of course I don't like it. I don't like rude people. Why the hell would I go anywhere? It's my business where I go, what I do and what I end up writing.

4. At the very least, that you should show people who come to visit you, if not respect, then at least tolerance. And not be an outright boor. No. I don't. I wrote in the previous sentence what I want. But I'll continue, since that's not all. I'd like to see comments on trading and clarification on the fact that there should be no losing trades, as this is important as you write.

5. No I don't provoke. Why would I need conflicts? ))) I just don't like rudeness. Why and for what purpose I wrote above.

6. Again written above. Only I am not a provocateur. I am a person who wants to see adequate behavior, apparently an experienced trader and maybe get something useful for himself from this topic, because in theory, this topic (in this part), most likely, should be a trading diary with daily reports on trade and possibly with a description of the basic principles of TS and description of the logic of entries.

I sincerely hope that you will have some rethinking of your attitude to those around you and we will still see good trading and your comments here apart from blatant boorishness.

It's a familiar tune. First he shits, provokes, waits for my indignant reaction, and then he accuses me of all the deadly sins.

There have been such "do-gooders" in the history of this thread. You are not the first one here.

I have nothing to talk to you about. Ignore me.

Олег avtomat:

It's a familiar tune. First he shits, provokes, waits for my indignant reaction, and then he accuses me of all the deadly sins.

There have been such "do-gooders" in the history of this thread. You are not the first one here.

I have nothing to talk to you about. Ignore me.

I see. You shit. In your own thread. But I can see you can't be changed. You should have done it 50 years ago...

Instead of apologizing to everyone, you keep being rude.

You're rotten.

I'm not coming back here again. Keep being rude. If there are readers here, then they take it for granted.