The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 278

MetaDriver:

And the antonyms?

So give your definition of prognosis. Don't move away...

avtomat:

So give me your definition of prognosis. Don't get off...

Come on! Freeloader.

I am certainly not difficult to be tricked into a good definition, but not in the same primitive way as a take-it-or-leave-it kind of way.

;)

MetaDriver:

Come on! Freeloader.

It's not hard to trick me into good definition, but not in such a primitive way as to take me for a ride.

;)

You can't expect anything but more nonsense from such a "definition".

solar:

I do not think your behaviour is correct and I will have to complain to the moderators (as you always do)

Because I have not taken a personal dislike to you, but only expressed a humorous form of encouragement to the fertility of your branch.

Moreover, I am an ardent admirer and zealous connoisseur of your opuses.

Go ahead and complain.

avtomat:

Apart from more nonsense from such a "definition" one should not expect.

The question is moot.

If you stop clowning around demanding some abstract unattainable "precision" from your definition, you may realize that it is more reasonable to distinguish definitions according to their "usefulness/uselessness".

This is a completely different song, and more than one - as the concept of "usefulness" depends on the purpose (request, task, need, etc.).

Thus definitions should be distinguished and evaluated by relevance, not by any kind of "accuracy".

MetaDriver:

The question is debatable.

If you stop clowning around demanding some abstract unattainable "precision" from the definition, you might realise that definitions are more reasonable to distinguish according to their "usefulness/uselessness".

This is a different song, and more than one - as the concept of "usefulness" depends on the purpose (request, task, need, etc.).

Thus definitions should be distinguished and evaluated by relevance, not by any kind of "accuracy".

Well, then, give a relevant definition of prognosis.

MetaDriver:

The question is debatable.

If you stop clowning around demanding some abstract unattainable "accuracy" from a definition, you might realise that it makes more sense to distinguish definitions by their "usefulness/uselessness".

This is a different song, and more than one - as the concept of 'usefulness' depends on the purpose (request, task, need, etc.).

Why troll?

What is relevance, if you please?

avtomat:

Well, then, give a relevant definition of prognosis.
Your task, you do it.

MetaDriver:
Your task - you do it.

One would expect something like this... ;)))))))

But I will repeat it in big letters for you personally, so you can clearly see that this is not my task:I DO NOT PREVENT PRICE AND I DO NOT USE PRICE PREVENTION ANYWHERE FOR TRADING DECISIONS.

tara:

What is relevance, if you please?

In layman's terms - "relevance to a query".

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Релевантность