The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 259

avtomat:

Let me tell you a secret.

Doing "like everyone else" does not mean doing "in the best way" --- and often the opposite.

When you realise this, then you can do something of your own, invent something new. Again and again: throw off the shackles of being "like everyone else".

It's not enough to address me as "son" to give meaning to the "lesson". The fact that you use the balance sheet like "all normal people" i.e. most people - you wrote that. So address your lesson to yourself, and do not worry about me)))

Avals:
It's not enough to refer to me as "son" to give meaning to the "lesson". The fact that you use the balance like "all normal people" i.e. most people - that's what you wrote. So address your lesson to yourself, but do not worry about me))))

Strange logic, though... consisting of two extremes... like black and white and backwards and forwards... Do you think that to do "not like everyone else" is to do absolutely everything backwards? And walking upside down?

avtomat:

Strange logic, though... consisting of two extremes... like black and white and backwards and forwards... You're saying that doing "not like everyone else" is doing exactly the opposite? And walk upside down?

Logic is simple) you wrote that you use balance like most. In response, you wrote that most people don't use it at all. On that basis you accused me of likening myself to the majority. When I described this sequence of posts to you you inferred that I am a supporter of two extremes.

You're a master of drawing unfounded conclusions.) That's what I told you to take it from:

"Strange logic, however... "consisting of two extremes... like black and white and backwards and forwards... You're saying that to do 'not like everyone else' is to do exactly the opposite?"

I have no desire to have any kind of relationship. This conversation is over.

avtomat:
I don't have the slightest desire to get into any kind of relationship. This conversation is over.

What relationship? Basic logic.

Doing "like everyone else" does not mean doing "the best" --- and often the opposite.

So, if you do as everyone else does, you may or may not be wrong.

After advising you to apply this logic to yourself, you conclude that I am a proponent that if you do as everyone else does, you are necessarily wrong or necessarily right.

And such bloopers are in practically every post you make. Apparently you use something simpler in trading than logic?))

Vano, do you have an aquarium? (c)

paukas:
Vano, do you have an aquarium? (c)

No, just Grebenshchikov.

I have now realised what may be the reason for mutual misunderstanding on many issues. And this thought has come thanks topaukas andtara- thank you, you have inspired me in an aquarium way.

I will try to clarify my thought.

The aquarium, with all its inhabitants, can be regarded as a whole, and its inhabitants can be regarded as parts of the whole that have no separate independent meaning within the whole.

The aquarium, with all its inhabitants, can be regarded as a whole, and its inhabitants can be regarded as parts of a whole with an allocated independent meaning within the whole.

============

Translation.

The system can be constructed as a one-level system.

The system can be built as a multi-level, hierarchical system.

============

The misunderstanding probably arises from the fact that when we have different types of systems in our hands and heads, different organizations, we think according to the type of system in our heads, which gives us the direction of our thoughts.

============

A perfect example of this is the mutual misunderstanding of the effectiveness of a system.

In ahierarchical system, the highest level in the hierarchy of the system is in charge of efficiency. The high-level doesn't need to worry about, for example, lot size and other important, but secondary, things -- these things are handled by subordinate levels, the subsystems, which do their jobs from above.

In contrast, in a single-tier system, there is no such division of tasks; everything is in a single flow. And so, when it comes to the efficiency of the system, there are secondary issues to consider. And so there are also issues concerning market movement analysis; issues concerning order execution; issues concerning system performance evaluation; and so on, heterogeneous issues.

============

I may be wrong, but I think there is some truth in this, i.e. this is the reason for mutual misunderstanding.

Contender:

"I'll tell you a clever idea, but don't be offended" (I think it was in "Mimino"): to peel an egg quickly, you don't "beat it from the end", but roll it around on the table crushing the shell.

come on.

Integer:

well

I'd like to see your guests to whom you make a salad with eggs peeled that way (when they find out about the peeling method, of course).

Or in a cafe, if the customers suddenly find out that the cook blows out an egg and then cuts it into a salad, it would also be interesting to see the reaction.

So go ahead, treat your guests to a salad, and then demonstrate the method of cleaning and upload it to YouTube!

PS. Sorry for the offtope.