The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 255

_new-rena:
Exactly. There's no point in steering the "balance" parameter.

Steering with the "Kokchuch" parameter oscillating in the vicinity of balance is just right.

tara:

The "Koekchuch" parameter, which oscillates in the vicinity of the balance, is a good one.
Here you hear at every turn that it makes no difference which way the balance increases).

ULAD:
You hear at every turn that it doesn't make any difference which way the balance is going up).

There is such a song... But we are proudly running a dynamic system, aren't we, Oleg?

tara:
There's a song like that... But we are proudly running a dynamic system, aren't we, Oleg?
The one that is not dynamic?

Any TS is dynamic (Mostly from the word 'dynamite'), the parameters in it are from the individual, not the market. As time goes by, we also realise that in some ways this is not quite the case. The parameter is still one - to trade or not to trade. In the latter I agree that it rules the market, as the market doesn't care what happens to the price......

But you can never guess, the market does not slow down, reaction is lightning fast.

tara:

There's a song like that... But we're proudly running a dynamic system, aren't we, Oleg?
Controlling tractors with the UDS is more correct. It is only unclear whether the gearbox in tractors is automatic or manual?

Moreover, our annals for six thousand moons do not mention any other countries than the two great empires ofLilliput and Blefuscu. Thus, these two mighty powers have been engaged in a fierce war between them for thirty-six moons. The following circumstances have given rise to the war. It is universally believed that boiledeggs have always been broken bluntly when eaten; but the grandfather of the present emperor, as a child, cut his finger at breakfast, breaking an egg in that ancient way. Then the emperor, the father of the child, promulgated a decree ordering all his subjects, on pain of severe punishment, to break eggs with a sharp end. This law embittered the population to such an extent that, according to our annals, it was the cause of six revolts, during which one emperor lost his life and another his crown.

... As many as eleven thousand fanatics are counted, who during this time went to execution, only to have their balls broken from the sharp end. Hundreds of huge volumes devoted to this polemic have been printed, but the books of the Stupidists have long been banned, and the whole party is disqualified by law from holding public office. During this turmoil the Blefuscu Emperors have often admonished us through their envoys, accusing us of ecclesiastical schism by violating the basic dogma of our great prophet Lustrog, set forth in the fifty-fourth chapter of Blundecral (which is theirAlcoran). Meanwhile, this is simply a violent interpretation of the text, the true words of which are, "All true believers let them break eggs from whichever end is more convenient."

-J. Swift. Gulliver's Travels

avtomat:

Moreover, our annals for six thousand moons do not mention any other countries than the two great empires ofLilliput and Blefuscu. Thus, these two mighty powers have been engaged in a fierce war between them for thirty-six moons. The following circumstances have given rise to the war. It is universally believed that boiledeggs have always been broken bluntly when eaten; but the grandfather of the present emperor, as a child, cut his finger at breakfast, breaking an egg in that ancient way. Then the emperor, the father of the child, promulgated a decree ordering all his subjects, on pain of severe punishment, to break eggs with a sharp end. This law embittered the population to such an extent that, according to our annals, it was the cause of six revolts, during which one emperor lost his life and another his crown.

... As many as eleven thousand fanatics are counted, who during this time went to execution, only to have their balls broken from the sharp end. Hundreds of huge volumes devoted to this polemic have been printed, but the books of the Stupidists have long been banned, and the whole party is disqualified by law from holding public office. During this turmoil the Blefuscu Emperors have often admonished us through their envoys, accusing us of ecclesiastical schism by violating the basic dogma of our great prophet Lustrog, as set forth in the fifty-fourth chapter of Blundecral (which is theirAlcoran). Meanwhile, this is simply a violent interpretation of the text, the true words of which are, "All true believers let them break eggs from whichever end is more convenient."

-J. Swift. Gulliver's Travels

"I'll tell you one clever idea, but don't be offended" (I think it was in "Mimino"): to quickly peel an egg, you don't have to "beat it from the end", but roll it around on the table crushing the shell.

Contender:

"I'll tell you a clever idea, but don't be offended" (I think it was in "Mimino"): to peel an egg quickly, you don't "beat it from the end", but roll it around on the table crushing the shell.

There are a lot of different thoughts in the world... For example:"Till the dog kicks it, he won't eat it." )))

avtomat:

You don't even seem to know what I'm talking about...

You sound like an expert, don't you? Well, show me your skills. All I hear from you is angry grumbling.

I get the impression that you identify your bell tower with the centre of the world. But your world is small, and its boundaries are very narrow. But beyond those boundaries are vast expanses that you simply cannot see, and therefore you cannot think in terms of those expanses.

What do you use the balance for? What do you do with it?