The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 165

artmedia70:

Are you a pipsqueak?

And what about your postulates when trading in the medium and long term? Losing because you say so?

Whatever the time of trading on the chart, there are always three stages of the market - impulse movement, averaging and flat - so it turns out that you need to enter at or before the moment of impulse formation, successfully earn on the averaging movement and not get caught in a flat...

In fact, not only entry but also exit is important - i.e., not only the right entry but also the right exit - earn maximum profit in the deal when the market is in a trend... So it turns out that the exit should also consider at what stage the market is in... and as for the type of market driven system so in this case you just will not be interested...

The solution of this problem in one TF will actually allow you to see the same picture on all the others - therefore - we get an identical system that allows you to trade both scalping, medium and long term - all the rest is the required drawdown at the entrance of the transaction ...

And now imagine you were able to bring together several identical systems on different TFs into one - hence you get a minimum drawdown at entry and a long period of stay in the transaction to close - that as I understand you really like - the only drawback - the long term exit will always not be quite ideal .... i.e. exit is accompanied by a loss of profit and the presence of missed signal for the next entry - hence the reduction in potential profits - draw conclusions gentlemen ... what's better or wait and worry (with a slug of valerian) - when long or go and jump out with a happy mood ...

Maybe so, but no one cancelled the first paragraph.

artmedia70:

Are you a pipsqueak?

What about your tenets when trading in the medium and long term? Losing because you say so?

Longshot is a plum.

forte928:

Here you say in that case you'll get a Grale!!! Maybe I will, but you can't cancel the first paragraph...

That's a lot of good points.

To put it all together, what remains to be understood is that each individual trader's trade begins when he enters the market. Where he will get - in flat, trend or something else - is not predictable. But there will be an exit in any case - with profit or without it. It all depends on the preparation.

And market management... Well, well ....

_new-rena:

And market management... Well, well ....

Another nonsense!!!! for the umpteenth time...?

Man, how many times do I have to repeat that we are NOT talking about market management, but about the fact that the market as a system can be classified as a class of controlled dynamic systems.

How many times do we have to repeat this before this distinction reaches the brains of smart people???

avtomat:

How many times do I have to repeat that we are NOT talking about market management, but that the market as a system can be classified as a class of controlled dynamic systems.

How many times do we have to repeat this before this distinction reaches the brains of smart people???

You mean there are parameters at the market entry and a reflection at the exit in the form of price movement dynamics?

_new-rena:
You mean there are parameters at the input of the market and a reflection in the form of price movements at the output?

That would be too simplistic.

avtomat:

That would be too simplistic.
I meant the essence of the idea. I mean, what started it.

A few introductory words about UDS --> #

artmedia70:
That's great. Who's the author?

Я.

avtomat:

How many times do I have to repeat that we are NOT talking about market management, but that the market as a system can be classified as a class of controlled dynamic systems.

It doesn't matter that the system is manageable - it is important to identify statistically repeatable sections based on which the entire trading system is built...Randomness is an unidentified pattern in a single section of a numerical series, that's where the graphical representation of this data allows you to use additional tools to identify patterns to apply them for further use - whether it's forecasting or trading...